Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, established under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. The institution is located at Kodiyeri, Thalassery of Kannur District and was established in 2001 and the clinical services were started in the same year. At present MCC has 220 in-patient bed strength and the Institute caters to patients from 7 Districts of Northern Kerala in addition to the neighboring states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Mahe (a total population of over 1.5 crores).
Post : Resident Pharmacist
No of Posts : 01
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm
Age : Below 30 years
Consolidated Pay per month : Rs. 12,000/-
Application Fee : Rs.100/-( for all candidates)
a. CONTRACT STAFF : posted in Malabar Cancer Centre will be 179 days initially and can be extended for a maximum period of 3 years, subject to satisfactory performance (Maximum 6 tenures).
b. REGISTRY DATA ENTRY OPERATOR UNDER THE PROJECT: On Contract basis which can be extended on yearly basis or till the project is completed, whichever is earlier, subject to the performance evaluation by Project Investigator.
c. STIPENDIARY TRAINEES: posted in Malabar Cancer Centre will be one year initially and can be extended for a maximum period of 3 years with a break of 179 days, subject to satisfactory performance (Maximum 5 tenures).
d. NON- STIPENDIARY TRAINEES: posted in Malabar Cancer Centre for one year
2. Candidate should apply ONLINE through our website mcc.kerala.gov.in. Last Date of Online Application is 20th May 2022, 05.00 PM.
3. Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration.
• Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications:
• Maximum Image size 30Kb
• Image dimension: 150W x 200Hpx
• Image type: jpg format
4. Application fee: The application fee shall pay online through the payment gateway system provided in the online Application
• Application fee for Contract, Stipendiary Trainees and Registry Data Entry Operator isRs. 50/-(Rupees fifty only) for SC/ST category and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) for others.
• Application fee for Non- Stipendiary Trainee in NIL
5. Candidates should produce the originals Certificates at the time of interview
6. Communication of interview/Test will be only through e-mail. Candidates are advised to visit our website kerala.gov.inregularly for updates/notices and announcements.
7. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year i.e., 01.01.2022.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
9. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
10. The Director – MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
Interested and qualified candidates may report for the Walk in Interview with Bio-data, Original and self attested Copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience etc.
• Decision whether to admit the candidate for the interview in case he or she fails to bring any required document rests entirely at the discretion of MCC, depending on the importance of the document.
• Each candidate will be called separately for the interview and interviewed in detail. If required, written test/online test shall be conducted.
• Any attempt to disrupt or interfere with the proceeding or any misconduct towards assisting staff or interview board members will disqualify the candidate without further explanation.
• Interview shall include questions related to subject knowledge, attitude assessment, aptitude assessment, subject assessment, personality assessment etc and may include practical assessment depending on the post to which the candidate appears.
• If candidate fail to complete the process of interview, he/she will not be ranked.
• In case suitable candidates are not available, experience will be relaxed as per the discretion of Director, MCC.
• Request for change/correction in the application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances
• In case if it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature ill stand cancelled. If any of these short comings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her service is liable to be terminated. The decision of MCC will be final in this regard.
Last Date of Online Application is 20th May 2022, 05.00 PM.
Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery
Kodiyeri, Muzhikkara - MCC Rd, Illathaazha, Thalassery, Kerala 670103
See All Other Jobs in our Database