Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery (MCC) is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, established under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. The institution is located at Kodiyeri, Thalassery of Kannur District and was established in 2001 and the clinical services were started in the same year. At present MCC has 220 in-patient bed strength and the Institute caters to patients from 7 Districts of Northern Kerala in addition to the neighboring states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Mahe (a total population of over 1.5 crores).
Post : Resident Pharmacist
No of Posts : 04
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm
Age : Below 30 years
Consolidated Pay per month : Rs. 12,000/-
Tenure of Appointment : Maximum up to 3 years subject to the performance of the candidate with a contractual break on every 179 days, initially for 1 year and after (179days x 4 term).
Mode of selection : Written test / Interview
Nature of appointment : Temporary
Application Fee : Rs.100/-( for all candidates)
1. Selected candidates will be Posted at Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)
2. Candidates will mark their attendance on 21-03-2022 between 09.00AMto 10 AM for Resident Technician (OT/Anesthesia), 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM for Resident Technician (Clinical Lab), 11.00 AM to 12.00 PM for Resident Staff Nurse& on 22.03.2022 between 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM for Resident Pharmacist respectively by paying Rs.100/- as application fees. Late comers will not be entertained.
3. Candidates without copy of certificates showing age, qualification and experience will not be considered eligible for further recruitment procedures.
4. Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, and etc. should be supported by Self Attested copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview.
5. If the number of applications is high then a written/online test will be conducted.
6. No TA /DA will be paid for the Interview/Written test.
7. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidate’s area devised to desist from such unholy practices.
8. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year.ie. 01-01-2022.
9. The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
10. Candidates if selected cannot have any claim for permanency.
Interested and qualified candidates may report for the Walk in Interview with Bio-data, Original and self attested Copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience etc.
Date of Interview : 22-03-2022
Reporting time : Between 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Venue : Administrative Block, MCC
Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery
Kodiyeri, Muzhikkara - MCC Rd, Illathaazha, Thalassery, Kerala 670103
See All Other Jobs in our Database