Bochem Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is a private company incorporated in 1999. It is classified as Non Government company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Gwalior. It is involved in the manufacture of Tablets, Capsules and Powders.
Post : Production Manager, Production Officer, QA Manager, QA Officer,QC Officer, Microbiologist, & HR Manager
No of posts : Production Manager-01, Production Officer-05,QA Manager-01, QA Officer-03, QC Officer-02, Microbiologist-01,HR Manager-01
Production Manager / Production Officer
1. Ability to handle processes like Dispensing, Granulation, Compression, Coating and Packaging by using available resources.
2. Maintain standard process parameters as per BMR's and other supporting documents for achieving production target and maintaining quality.
3. Prepare manufacturing records and update online documentation to meet Production and cGMP requirements.
4. Follow safe work processes and ensure safety appliances are utilized during Production activities to create safe working environment.
5. Should have good knowledge of cGMP, WHO.
QA Manager/ QA Officer
1. Performing In-Process activities such as line clearance, material verification, In-Process Checks & manufacturing operations.
2. Sampling on different stages like Granulation, Blending. Compression, Coating and Hold Time sampling.
3. To perform AQL Check at compression coating stage.
4. Review of executed BMR/BPR after manufacturing and packing to ensure compliance.
5. Review and give release to next stage at Granulation, Compression, Coating stage.
6. Tracking of In-Process and validation samples.
7. Calibration of IPQA Instruments.
8. Performing SWAB sampling.
9. Knowledge of Deviation, CAPA, Change control, Validation.
10. To Perform Hold Time study as per protocol.
11. Through knowledge of cGMP, WHO, USFDA documentations.
1. Knowledge of handling HPLC, UV, Karl-Fischer , Autotritrator, Dissolution in solid dosage form.
2. Should have Experience in routine analysis.
1. Experience in environment monitoring, routine, non-routine analysis, PET, Sterility, BET and Water testing.
Experience in solid dosage form.
1. Payroll processing- Salaries
2. Attendance and Leave Management.
3. Recruitment, Orientation and On boarding.
4. HR Policies and Procedure implementation.
Production Manager : M.Pharm/B.Pharm/ MSc. having 10-15 years experience.
Production Officer : M.Pharm/B.Pharm/ MSc. having minimum 2 years of experience.
QA Manager : M.Pharm/B.Pharm/ MSc. having 10-15 years experience.
QA Officer : M.Pharm/B.Pharm/ MSc. having minimum 2 years of experience.
QC Officer : M.Pharm/B.Pharm/ MSc. having minimum 2-3 years of experience.
Microbiologist : PhD/MSc having minimum 10 years of experience.
HR Manager : MBA having minimum 5-7 years of experience.
Job Location : Ujjain Madhya Pradesh
Share your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Hemant Joshi
Bochem Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
See All Other Jobs in our Database