This Regional Cancer Centre is governed by a Governing Body under the Chairmanship of the Hon'ble Minister, Health & Family Welfare, Orissa as per the rules and regulations of the Government of Orissa and its own Bye-laws. There is an Executive Committee chaired by the Secretary to Govt. of Orissa, Department of Health & FW to supervise the affairs of the society, issue directions and empower the Director as they deem proper to attain the over all objectives subject to the guidelines issued by the Governing Body. Besides, various Sub-committees are constituted as per the approval of the Governing.
Post : Pharmacist
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for the Group - B & C (Technical) posts to work in the AHPGIC, Cuttack establishment on contractual basis at a consolidated monthly revised No.28621/Gen. dt.27.10.2021.
No of Vacancy & Category : 08 (UR-4 SEBC-1 SC-1 ST-2)
Consolidated monthly remuneration : Pre Revised 5200/- GP-2400/-) Revised Scale Rs. 14,200/- PM
Eligibility Criteria :
I. Must have passed HSC or equivalent examination and +2 Science examinations or its equivalent.
II. Must have passed in Diploma in Pharmacy and have registered in Odisha Pharmacy Council.
III. Desirable Qualification DCA
Remarks : 10th - 20% +2 - 30% Diploma in pharmacy - 50%
The candidates, who are intended to apply for the above noted posts (categorically) under Acharya Harihar Post Graduate Institute of Cancer, Cuttack they have to apply to the Director, Acharya Harihar Post Graduate Institute of Cancer, Cuttack - 753007 by registered post / speed post only. Applications received through ordinary Post/by person will stand cancelled.
1. Complete application from duly filled in by the applicant should reach in Office of the undersigned on or before 22.04.2022(5.00pm) Applications received incomplete in any manner and after due date are liable to be summarily rejected.
2. The selection of the candidate will be made as per the prevailing guidelines and ORV Act by the Staff selection committee, AHPGIC, Cuttack. The decision of Staff selection committee shall be final. The selection of the candidates shall be purely career based/ mark based as per the decision of the Governing Body of AHPGIC, Cuttack . No Written examination will be conducted. A weightage shall be calculated basing on the percentage of marks secured in different examination as given in the advertisement.
I. In case of Equality of marks/ calculated weightage, the person carrying highest mark in Technical exam followed by +2 science and HSC examination in order shall be selected.
II. . In case all other criteria are same / equal, the candidate which is older in age shall be selected.
3. Age limit - As per the norm prescribed by the State Government in. The cut-off date to qualify for Criteria is 01.01.2022. The candidates must have attained the age of 21years and must not be above age of 38 years on the date of such advertisement for the post with usual age relaxation for SC,ST,SEBC, PwD, Women, Ex - servicemen & In - service Contractual employees in pursuance to Odisha Civil Service (Fixation Upper age Limit) Amendment Rules, 2022 issued vide Government in GA & PG Department Notification No. 771/Gen dated 11.01.2022.
4. One envelope should contain only one application only.
5. The candidate must have passed middle school examination with Odia as language subject or have passed matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia medium.
Examination in non - language subject, or have passed in Odia as language subject or have passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of class VII from school or educational recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government.
have passed a test in Odia in Middle English School standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department.
6. Applicant should clearly mention the Name of the post applied for and the Institution on the top of the envelope and application form also.
7. Candidates applying for different categories of posts should apply with separate application forms.
8. The Director, AHPGIC, Cuttack reserves the right to reject / accept / cancel any application without assigning any reasons thereof if it is found incorrect / false / incomplete.
9. The selection is purely merit based as indicated in the advertisement. The weightage shall only be calculated in respect of each applicant if he/she meant the qualification criteria or else the application shall be summarily rejected.
10. DOCUMENT TO BE ENCLOSED ALONG WITH APPLICATION FORM
I. The candidates are required to enclose self-attested Xerox copy of all relevant Educational certificates, Mark Sheets and Registration Certificates as mentioned in the Eligibility Criteria.
II. Two self-addressed envelope (size - 24 xlOcm) with postage stamp of Rs.42.00 (forty two).
III. Two Self attested recent pass port size colour photographs.
IV. Self attested Xerox copy of Caste Certificate & Residence Certificate from Competent Authority.
V. Attested Xerox Copy of Experience Certificate.
VI. The candidates who are presently working under any establishment must submit "No Objection certificate/;(NOC) in original to be eligible for appointment.
The application in the prescribed format must reach before the office of the undersigned on or before 22.04.2022 (5:00 PM) by Speed post/Regd.post.
See All Other Jobs in our Database