Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, formerly Nizams Orthopaedic Hospital, is a public hospital located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It is an Institute under State Legislature Act under the Act of Andhra Pradesh State Legislature. It has campuses in Punjagutta and Bibinagar.
Post : Clinical Research Coordinator
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates in the prescribed format (to be copied on a plain paper) for the temporary post(s) mentioned below in the Clinical Research project “An Indian Multi-centric Phase IV study to assess the safety of Crizanlizumab with or without hydroxyurea therapy in sickle cell disease patients with vaso-occlusive crises”
Qualifications (Desirable & Essential) : B.Pharmacy / Pharm.D with at least 1 year coordinating experience in clinical trials
Scale of Pay & total emoluments Per Month : Rs. 25,000/-
Nature of Work : Conducting and coordinating clinical trials in the department of Clinical Hematology.
1. Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in NIMS.
2. In case the services of a particular post are required only for a part of a day daily, the salary payable will also be proportionately adjusted and explained at the time of interview.
3. No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the interview or for joining the post.
4. The application should be submitted in the enclosed format (by copying on a plain paper) and must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of all information furnished in the application.
5. The Institute reserves the right to cancel any or all the posts advertised, at any time, without assigning any reason.
Interview Details :
a. Date and time of Interview will be communicated over phone/email to shortlisted candidates only.
b. Place of interview: Dean’s office , Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad-500082
Address to which the applications should be sent : Dean’s office
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences Panjagutta, Hyderabad, Telangana Pincode : 500082
Please mention notification number on the sealed cover.
Last date for receipt of filled-in applications : 04/02/2023 by 4:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database