For more than six glorious decades, NLC India Limited has been a forerunner amongst the Public Sector Enterprises in the country in the energy sector, contributing to a lion's share in lignite production and significant share in thermal and renewable energy generation. The Company was incorporated on 14.11.1956. NLCIL is a Navratna Government of India Enterprise, under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal. Today, the company has set its footprints in PAN India mode in the states of TamilNadu, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, Jharkhand and Andaman & Nicobar Islands. A pioneer among the Public Sector Undertakings in energy sector, NLCIL operates 3 opencast Lignite Mines of total installed capacity 30 Million Tonnes Per Annum (MTPA) at Neyveli, one opencast Lignite Mine at Barsingsar in Rajasthan with an installed capacity of 2.10 MTPA and an open cast coal mine at Talabira in Odisha with an installed capacity of 20 MTPA.
Post : Graduate Apprentices
No of Training Slots : 14
Monthly Stipend (INR) : 15028/-
Duration of Training : One Year
Minimum Educational Qualifications : Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
Other Eligibility Requirements :
1. Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam in 2020 / 2021 / 2022.
2. Candidates should not have undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training in NLCIL or elsewhere.
3. Candidates should not have experience of one year or more in any job.
4. Candidates should be hailing from Tamilnadu, Andrapradesh, Telengana, Kerala,Karnataka and Union territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep.
Age : Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
RESERVATION OF VACANCIES :
Guidelines under Apprentices Act on Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EWS will be followed. Those who are claiming reservation under SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD shall provide certificate as per Government standard format, failing which their claim for reservation will be considered as ‘General’ category only. BC/MBC candidates claiming OBC (Non creamy layer) category should submit OBC (NCL) certificate as per the approved (OBC - NCL) format from the certificate issuing authority.
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
1. The Candidate will have to arrive at the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations as stated below and enclose it along with the application form. (Refer Specimen format)
2. Overstatement of Marks by the candidates will lead to disqualification of the candidates from selection process.
In case of more than one candidate scoring the same percentage of marks at the cut-off level, the senior most candidates will be considered for selection, based on the date of birth.
Completion of Training does not entitle the candidates any right to claim temporary or permanent nature of job in NLC India Ltd.,
METHOD OF SELECTION
Selection will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree, as the case may be.
1. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Bachelors degree / Diploma and as awarded in the final qualifying examinations will be calculated based on the practice followed by the University /Institution from where the candidates has obtained the Degree / Diploma.
2. In case the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the percentage of marks will be based on the procedure followed by the University / Institutions from where he / she has obtained the Bachelor Degree / Diploma
3. In the absence of any established scheme in the University / Institution for calculation of percentage of marks, the following principles will apply
a. In case the candidate is awarded Grades / CGPA, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by multiplying the Grade / CGPA by a factor of 10.
b. In case the candidate is awarded marks semester wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the semesters from II year to final year, considering the semester wise average.
c. In case the candidate is awarded marks year wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks would be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the years from II year to final year, considering year wise averaqe.
a. Go to nldndia.in
b. Click CAREERS link to open the Careers page.
C. Select the Trainees & Apprentices tab.
d. Click the appropriate Online Application link under Advt., No. L&DC 05/2022. (The link will be available from 10.00 Hours on 23.01.2023 to 17.00 Hours on 31.01.2023.)-
e. Complete the application form and take a print out of the registration form.
The Registration forms duly signed should be submitted by post to
The General Manager,
Learning and Development Centre,
N.L.C India Limited.
Neyveli - 607 803.
or by submitting at the collection box at Learning and Development Centre so as to reach on or before 06.02.2023 by 5.00 pm enclosing the Self Attested copies of the following certificates along with application :
1. Transfer Certificate.
2. Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC I ST I OBC IEWS).
3. Degree Certificates I Diploma Certificate I Provisional Certificate.
4. Consolidated mark sheet (or) Semester - wise Mark sheet with both side.
5. Proof for Person with Disability (PwD) (if applicable).
6. Proof for wards of Ex-Serviceman (if applicable).
7. Format showing method of arrival of percentage of marks (can be downloaded).
• Candidates should keep track of the selection process by regularly visiting NLCIL website.
• The list of Candidates called for certificate verification will be hosted in website tentatively on 16-02-2023.
• Certificate verification will be scheduled tentatively from 22-02-2023 to 28-02-2023.
• The Selected list of Candidates will be displayed at the notice board of L&DC, and NLCIL website tentatively on 02-03-2023.
• The probable date of joining for apprenticeship training is 06.03.2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database