Envisioned in the lap of sacred Himalayas, Myrica aspires to become one of most Holistic, Innovative, Affordable and Patient centric company. With more than 100 years of leadership experience in Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, and Information Technology, we are determined to solve the major challenges in global healthcare space today, through our Pharmaceutical Products and Healthcare services.
Post : Medical Sales Representative
No of Post : 07
Job Description :
• Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products.
• Present product information and deliver product samples.
• Communicate with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
• Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits.
• Keep detailed records of all contacts.
• Manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conferences, and hospitality.
• Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
• Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager.
• Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical issues
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent teamwork and networking skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Ability to travel frequently.
• Strong negotiation and sales skills
Experience : 1-3 year
Qualification : Graduate from science stream
Location : Dehradun, Haridwar, Roorkee, Kashipur, Rudrapur, Haldwani, Almora
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 28th February, 2022
Send your Resume at : email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database