National Urban Health Mission (NUHM), Department of Health, Solapur Municipal Corporation, Solapur. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post mentioned below.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 02 (ST-1, SC-1)
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm
Salary : Rs. 17,000/- pm
Terms and Conditions
1. All the above posts are of contract nature and consolidated honorarium. Remains till 31/03/2022. Also, in case of earlier denial / cancellation of the said post or non-approval for the year 2022-23, the service of all the above posts will automatically terminate on 31/03/2022. But if the above posts are sanctioned for the year 2022-23, re-appointment for next 11 months will be given after satisfactory tenure.
2. Applications will be accepted by the candidates from 10/01/2022 to 17/01/2022 during office hours, excluding holidays from 10.00 am to 05.00 pm. Application will be accepted at Establishment-4, General Administration Department, Solapur Municipal Corporation, Solapur. If candidates want to apply for more than one post, they should apply for each post separately. However, if the interview / examination is conducted at the same time, you will have to be present for one of the posts. Relevant candidates will be considered for the post which will be attended.
3. For the application process for the recruitment process, a fee of Rs.150 / - (literal amount of Rs.150 only) for non-reserved category candidates and Rs.100 / - (literal amount of Rs. (Demand Draft) format will be accepted. The fee is Non Refundable and the candidates should have the full name of Demand Draft (Intergrated Health & Family Welfare Society Solapur) and attach it at the top of the application. On the back side of the demand draft, the candidate should enter his full name, the name of the post submitted, the post number, if there is any mistake in the name of the demand draft or if it is bad then the application of the concerned candidate will not be accepted for further recruitment process.
4. As all the above posts are on contract, temporary basis and consolidated honorarium, there will be no claim or claim regarding the terms and conditions of the government service for this post.
5. Should be submitted along with the valid registration application from the relevant medical council along with the educational qualifications mentioned for the post. At the same time, additional education should be reported to the council. If a Smart Card is available from the council, a Xerox copy should be attached with the application.
6. Candidates should clearly state the name of the post they are applying for and the category as per social reservation and the name of the bank and the demand draft number.
7. All the above recruitment notifications (acceptance of temporary eligibility / ineligible objections, list of eligible / ineligible candidates, selected for interview or written examination, interview or written examination schedule and other matters) are the official website of Solapur Municipal Corporation, Solapur solapurcorporation.gov.in will be published. Candidates should note that no notice will be sent to them in this regard. It will be mandatory for the candidates to visit the website from time to time.
8. In case of non-receipt of required application for these vacancies or in the required number of applicants, the eligibility for the post will be relaxed as required.
9. The number of vacancies, educational qualification, honorarium, age limit, social reservation, change in place of appointment, change in the mentioned terms and conditions are all rights of this office and the power to change the recruitment process at any time The selection committee is reserved by Solapur.
10. Also, if the required number of candidates in the reserved category is not available in the required number, the waiting candidate in the non-reserved category will be appointed temporarily for the reserved category in view of the need to fill the vacancies. (This condition will be applicable only for the posts for which there are open category posts) Candidates should note that since the posts at all levels in the National Health Mission are purely contractual, there is currently no policy regarding transfers and no posting will be made after appointment. Candidates who have submitted application from the reserved category are required to attach caste certificate with the application. Otherwise applications will be disqualified.
11. If the receipt from the Setu office is submitted along with the application for the presentation of the specified certificate, then the said application will be declared ineligible in the temporary eligible / ineligible list. However, if the candidates submit the certificate from the said Setu office at the time of objection, the applications of the concerned candidates will be considered eligible in the final eligible / ineligible list.
12. The validity of the registration with the Medical Council or any other document should be in the current period. However, candidates without valid certificate will be disqualified.
Last Date : 17th January, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database