Adamas University is rated the Best Private University in Eastern India and was established with the intention to provide a solution to all educational needs under one roof. It aims to facilitate an environment for students that will not just arm them with the right kind of knowledge, but also develop them as well rounded members of society.
Post : Professors
• Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Analysis
• Pharmacognosy / Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
• Pharmacology/Pharmacy Practice
Qualifications : First Class B. Pharm with Master’s degree in Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy or PharmD (Qualifications must be PCI recognized). With Ph.D. degree in any of Pharmacy subjects (Ph.D. Qualifications must be PCI recognized).
Experience : 10 years’ experience in teaching in PCI approved/ recognized Pharmacy College or research experience out of which 5 years must be as Associate Professor in PCI approved/recognized Pharmacy College and at least 8 publications in SCI/SCOPUS indexed Journals.
Interested and eligible Candidates should send the application, addressed to “The officiating Dean, School of Pharmaceutical Technology Adamas University”. The resume along with scanned copies of self-attested testimonials and other academic credentials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24/01/2021.
• Only short-listed candidates will be called for Interview.
• Candidates must have to be registered with respective State Pharmacy Councils.
• Only Candidates having specializations and experience mentioned above need to apply.
• Candidates with all through first class academic records are encouraged to apply.
Dr. Sajal Kumar Jha, M.Pharm, Ph.D.
Professor & Officiating Dean
School of Pharmaceutical Technology (SOPT)
Adamas University, Kolkata
See All Other Jobs in our Database