Sikkim became an integral part of the Indian Union in May, 1975. The Constitutional Provision under Article 315 to have a Public Service Commission for the State was fulfilled by constituting a State Public Service Commission in the year 1978. The Public Commission has actually started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government.
Applications are invited from eligible local candidates for filling up of 06 (six) posts of Medical Stores Inspector in the Sikkim State Subordinate Allied and Healthcare Service under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim on temporary-regular basis in Level-11 of the Pay Matrix through Direct Recruitment.
Post : Medical Stores Inspector
No of Posts :
Unreserved (UR) - 01
Bhutia Lepcha (BL) - 01
Other Backward Classes – Central List (OBC-CL) - 01
Other Backward Classes – State List (OBC-SL)- 01
Scheduled Tribe (ST) - 01
Scheduled Caste (SC) - 01
Minimum Educational Qualification
1. Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy from any Institute / University recognised by the Pharmacy Council of India / State Pharmacy Council AND
2. Registration as a Pharmacist with the State Pharmacy Council AND
3. Certificate in Medical Store Management System in Health and Family Welfare.
The Candidates should not be below the age of 18 years and should not be over the age of 40 years as on 31.12.2020 in terms of Notification No. M(3)/(55)/GEN/DOP/Pt.III dated 03.07.2019.
(a) The candidates should be conversant in any one of the Government notified State languages.
(b) Should have adequate knowledge of the history and affairs of the State.
(a) In accordance with Notification No: 44/GEN/DOP dated 27.10.2015 candidates who are in the final year/semester of the prescribed course shall be accepted provided such candidates have cleared all the previous semesters at the time of submission of applications and subject to submission of the final year results on or before the date specified by the Sikkim Public Service Commission. Non-submission of the proof of essential educational qualification by prescribed date shall make the application of such candidates liable to be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
(b) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
(c) Valid Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(d) Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(e) No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of employed candidates.
(f) Certificate of Marital Status (for female candidate). Married female candidate are required to furnish the COI/SSC of her Husband. Unmarried female candidates are required to furnish a valid Unmarried Certificate.
1. SCHEME OF EXAMINATION: Candidates are advised to refer to APPENDIX – I for Detailed Scheme and pattern for the Written Examinations. The syllabus may be downloaded from the Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
2. Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the website carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and shall be summarily rejected.
3. The candidates are advised to apply online at spscskm.gov.in on or before 12.02.2021 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 12.02.2021 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
4. Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 18.02.2021 and if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the Office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f. 19.02.2021 to 26.02.2021.
5. Application fee amounting to Rs. 150/- (One Hundred and Fifty rupees) only may be paid online through Net Banking or Credit and Debit cards (Visa, Mastercard). The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
6. e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates after a Notice for the same is published in the official website of the Commission.
7. Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof (like Aadhaar Card, Voter’s Identification Card, and Driving License) along with valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
8. Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for scrutiny of documents. Short listed candidates are required to submit attested photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
9. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination.
10. Admission to all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without notice.
11. The Commission will entertain application on review or RTI/Correspondence only after the entire process of recruitment is complete.
12. Any further instructions/Corrigendum/Addendum would be uploaded only on Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
Last Date : 12.02.2021 upto 12 midnight
See All Other Jobs in our Database