Work as Trainee scientific officer in Production at Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
Post : Trainee scientific officer - Production
• Perform and manage Down Stream Process development activities.
• Review of scientific literature related to the process or technology.
• Knowledge of Purification Techniques.
• Media, buffers and assemblies preparation
• Downstream activities for purification, norms.. Sanitization & integrity testing of filters
• Size exclusion chromatography (SEC)
• Upstream processing activities, inoculum, and fermentation
• Affinity chromatography
• Environmental monitoring parameters ,IQ,OQ and PQ of new equipment to be installed Development of methods for yield improvement at different steps of DSP
• Scale up / scale down of process as per requirement
• compliance of the area and equipment as per cGMP.
Experience : 0-1 years
Age : 22-28 Years
Qualification : M.Sc , B.Tech
Location : Lalru - Punjab
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Production
End Date : 25th February, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database