Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Analyst - FFO Analytics
• Create and deliver below customer requirements as per agreed SLAs (timeliness, accuracy, quality, etc) and drive excellent customer service
o Customer segmentation & targeting o Field-force optimization
o Territory alignment o Incentive compensation (Plan-Design-Admin)
o Territory sales performance reports
* Activity (QTQ) performance reports
* Others SFE support
* Call plan management
* Territory action plan report
* Deliver services through structured project management approach with appropriate documentation and communication throughout the delivery of services
* Support in creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality checklists that will enable excellent quality outputs for all outputs within the function
* Support in developing and maintaining knowledge repositories that captures qualitative and quantitative reports of brands, disease areas, macroeconomic trends of Novartis operating markets, etc
• Support team leaders in recruitment and on-boarding of new associates within the organization
• Participate in various knowledge-sharing sessions that enables growth and improves quality of GCO Hyd deliverables across the function
• Quality KPI targets met as per business expectations
• Good customer satisfaction scores
• All projects delivered as per customer expectations Strategy/Customer Focus:
• Drive design and enhancement of existing services / deliverables
• Internal customer satisfaction with quality of services provided. Capabilities & Expertize:
• Learning agility
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Project Management
• Pharmaceutical industry domain knowledge
• Market research background
• Advanced MS-office skills (MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint)
• VBA and MS-Access knowledge will be an added advantage Soft Skills:
• Good presentation skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to operate effectively in an international matrix environment.
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Strong team player who is dynamic and result oriented”
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Provide sales force analytics support to Novartis internal customers (CPOs & Regional marketing and sales teams) on various low-medium complexity sales force analytical reports.
• Support and facilitate data enabled decision making for Novartis internal customers by providing and communicating qualitative and quantitative analytics.
• Support GBS-GCO business in building practice by involving in various initiatives like knowledge sharing, on-boarding and training support, support team lead in all business related tasks / activities, building process documentation and knowledge repositories."
- MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy / Life Sciences.
- Fluency in English is prerequisite, while knowledge of other in-scope country languages would be an advantage.
- Experience (2-3 years) in sales force analytics in a market research firm or pharmaceutical company or Pharma KPO
- Should have an understanding of Pharmaceutical business including its regulatory environment
- Strong analytical thinking with problem solving approach
- Should have worked in an international company with exposure to working in cross-cultural environment
- Should be customer service oriented
- Strong and proactive business results-focus, and proven ability to provide insights that increase productivity.
Experience : 2-3 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, MD, MBBS, BDS
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : FFO Analytics
End Date : 20th February, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database