Sanofi looking for Manager
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : Manager
• Strong shop floor support on critical equipment maintenance as SME.
• Innovative problem solving and skillful relationship with CFTs.
• Coaching technicians and ensuring zero down time.
• Develop and recommend improvements in design standards to lower costs, improve work quality and facilitate plant maintenance
• Identifying, recommending and implementing re-engineering opportunities.
• Conduct root cause analysis based upon available data.
• Audit coordination and response preparation with SMEs.
• Lead as a critical Investigator as needed.
• Change control & work plan reviews for engineering activities.
• Complying requirements related to equipment qualification activities.
• Simplification of engineering and process related procedures as and when required.
• Acting as SME in critical Process maintenance activities and coordinate audits with SMEs.
• Attending breakdowns and follow up towards timely closure of notifications.
• Ensuring maximum process uptime while complying to the scheduled activities of shop floor like PM, Calibration & Qualification.
• Identify improvement activities and implement.
• Provide training to team as needed and ensure technical competency in process maintenance.
• Timely escalation of anticipated action / delays and mitigation on improvement activities
• Identify, coordinate and ensure necessary actions deployed to avoid data integrity issues.
• Complying requirements related to equipment design discussion with stake holders as assigned.
• Language preferable- English, Telugu, Hindi etc.
• Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Instrumentation / Chemical.
• 10 - 14 years of experience in the field and 6-8 years in handling similar role / position.
• Pharmaceutical / Bulk / biotech / vaccine industry experience is a plus.• Sound understanding & skills in applying Good Engineering Practices and standards.
• Sound knowledge in Process engineering and active role in day to day operational support.
• Knowledge in systems Bio process equipment.
• Computer system compliance and practices exposure.
• Hands on experience on Quality management systems (Change control, CAPA, Event, GDP, GMP Etc.)
• Proven ability to manage audits and vendor coordination.
• Good presentation and analytical skills.
• Act for Change: Embrace change and innovation and initiate new and improved ways of working.
• Collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization to positively impact business results.
• This position requires occasional travel to training, equipment / systems inspection at vendor factory as needed.
• This position requires the professional to be available for 8 hrs / day in job and may extend based on the nature of activities towards organizational deliverables as needed.
• Position having opportunities of knowledge sharing / learning with international experts.
Experience : 5+ years
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 30th January, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database