Require Pharmacovigilance Scientist at PAREXEL | M.Pharm
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
Post : Pharmacovigilance Scientist
Preparation of aggregate reports and update/preparation of RMPs in accordance with client procedures and regulatory requirements
• Preparation of and/or assistance in the preparation of Aggregate Reports including, but not limited to, Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Reports (PBRERs), addendum to Clinical Overviews (ACOs), Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs), Signal Evaluation Reports (SERs) and US Periodic Adverse Drug Experience Reports (PADERs) for pharmaceutical products, in accordance with client SOPs and requirements/ conventions, as required
• Preparation of and/or assistance in the preparation of other reports like Risk Management Plans (RMPs)
• Performing quality check of Aggregate reports/RMPs as per client requirements
• Liaising and collaborating with the relevant function at the client’s end to facilitate the delivery of high quality work
• Interacting with internal or external contacts to resolve issues related to the assigned work
• Communicating/discussing issues related to the assigned work with the Document Manager/Project Manager
• Mentoring and training new team members on report writing, as required
• Maintaining an awareness of the performance metrics measured by client (where applicable) and striving to remain within established limits
• Maintaining a good working knowledge of the safety profile of assigned drugs, labeling documents, client's guidelines, procedures and SOPs, and international drug safety regulations
• Maintaining an awareness of global regulatory requirements and reporting obligations and organizing workload to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory timelines
Note: The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed, and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities required for the position.
M.Pharm/BDS ; candidate should have experience of 1-2 years of aggregate report writing.
Job ID : 58336BR
Experience : 1-2 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, BDS
Location : Chandigarh
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Pharmacovigilance, R&D
End Date : 20th February, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database