Job Openings for Pharmacists (12 posts) at Urban Health Centre - Government Jobs
Jamnagar is a coastal town of Gujarat in India. It was founded by "Jam Raval" in 1540 A.D. as the capital of the princely state of Nawanagar. It was so named after the ruler who called themselves "Jamshree". The city was built around the small Ranmal Lake in the centre of which there is a small palace that can be reached by a causeway. Jamnagar is having the only Ayurvedic University in India. The old part of the town has a number of interesting buildings such as the "Darbar Gadh", "Mandvi Tower", "Jam Bungalow". Darbar Gadh was a gathering place where the Maharaja of Nawanagar used to hold public audience.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 12
Educational Qualification & Experience
1. Posses a degree in Pharmacy or a diploma in Pharmacy of a recognized university, or an equivalent educational qualification and must have registered his/her name with the Gujarat pharmacy council.
2. Provided that preference shall be given to a candidate having experience in dispensing the medicine in hospitals or dispensaries.
3. A candidate possessing knowledge of Computer is a additional qualification.
Honorarium : Maximum Consolidated honorarium @ Rs.8,500=00. per month
Age : upto 35 years
Terms of Appointment:
1. Candidates will not be considered a government employee. His/her appointment will be purely contract basis and accordingly he/she will be required to sign a contract on stamp paper of appropriate value before joining contractual post.
2. The contract can be terminated with one month notice from either side.
3. The office hours/timing shall be as per the timings of the government Gujarat.
4 She/he will be entitled one casual leave per completed month of duty. Officer is not entitled any other leaves.
5. In case any additional payment otherwise not due is made; it shall be recovered from the amount of monthly payment.
6. She/he can use telephone, fax facilities etc available in the office along with other office equipment for official purpose only.
7. Honorarium will be paid on a monthly basis after the expiry of each month.
Online apply start date : 29/01/2020 (13:00)
Last Date : 12/02/2020 till 23:59
See All Other Jobs in our Database