Job for Scientific officer in Production at Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
Post : Scientific officer / Sr. Scientific officer - Production
• Perform and manage Down Stream Process development activities.
• Review of scientific literature related to the process or technology.
• Knowledge of Purification Techniques.
• Media, buffers and assemblies preparation
• Downstream activities for purification, norms.. Sanitization & integrity testing of filters
• Size exclusion chromatography (SEC)
• Upstream processing activities, inoculum, and fermentation
• Affinity chromatography
• Environmental monitoring parameters ,IQ,OQ and PQ of new equipment to be installed Development of methods for yield improvement at different steps of DSP
• Scale up / scale down of process as per requirement
• To perform and record the activities for the preparation of media, stock solution and buffers to be used in the upstream processing area, Downstream processing area, formulation are and critical system accordingly to SOPs.
• Supervise the aseptic filtration of solution and filtration of disinfectants under LAF cabinet
• Supervise the activities of washing ,preparing and packing of glassware`s siphons, assemblies and other material for sterilization and dehydrogenation
• Supervise the double door autoclave and dry heat sterilizer.
• Maintain the records for the pumping of methanol in methanol tank.
• Supervise the cleaning and inactivation activities for Biowaste inactivation tank
• To carry out and supervise the cleaning of area and equipment`s
• Executive upstream activities for fermentation
• In process testing during batch processing.
• Concurrent updating of batch related documents in upstream processing area.
• Recording and monitoring of Environment monitoring parameters (Temperature,humidity,non-viabla particle counting and differential pressure) in Upstream processing area.
• Perform filter integrity testing of filters
• Compliance of the area and equipment as per cGMP norms.
• MSc-Biotechnology, MSc -Microbiology, B.Tech.-Biotechnology
• Age 22-28 Years
Experience : 1-4 years
Qualification : M.Sc , B.Tech
Location : Lalru - Punjab
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Production
End Date : 25th February, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database