Work as Medical Writing Trainee at IQVIA
Quintiles and IMS Health have come together to become IQVIA, The Human Data Science Company. Inspired by the industry we help, IQVIA commits to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maximize their opportunities and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward.
Post : Medical Writing Trainee
• Supports Medical Writing senior staff in managing client requests. Examples include but are not limited to the following: writing patient narratives, straightforward bioanalytical study data reports, checking document edits, checking documents for consistency, adapting generic document shells to project specifications, assisting with document compilation, and entering numbers into in-text tables. May also draft text for simple documents, reports or sections of documents or reports, with guidance of senior staff.
• Identifies project needs, tracks project timelines and implements client requests, with senior review.
• Interacts with internal clients. May have some external interactions, mostly directed by senior staff.
• Takes responsibility for managing day-to-day workload for assigned tasks, in collaboration with senior staff.
• Keeps abreast of current data, trends, medical and/or technical writing/regulatory knowledge, developments and advances in area of drug development/medical and/or technical writing.
• Complies with Company SOPs and participates in the implementation of new SOPs.
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Experience: 1 year
Location : Bangalore, India
Industry Type : Pharma
Job ID: R1052411
End Date : 30th January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database