Work as Centralized Study Associate at Covance
Covance is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies with more than 11,000 employees in 60 countries. Through its nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
Post : Centralized Study Associate I
1. Follow applicable departmental Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
2. Complete required trainings according to required timelines.
3. Complete day-to-day tasks ensuring quality and productivity.
4. Maintain project and technical documentation in an appropriate manner.
5. Perform checks to ensure quality of work completed.
6. Ensure timely escalation as needed.
7. Other duties as assigned by study management.
8. Manage clinical systems
9. Manage study documents
10. Maintain study databases (Clinical Trial Management System CTMS, Interactive Web Response Systems IWRS, Electronic Data Capture. EDC etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to organize and communicate effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to pay attention detail.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Ability to deliver consistent high quality of work.
• Ability to use computer and departmental tools.
• Support a culture that fosters teamwork and innovation
• Willing to work in shift operations (either morning shift or evening shift)
Education: If you are Graduate or Post-Graduate in Pharmacy / Life Sciences (2017 / 2018 batch pass out) with a minimum of 60% and above, and having 0-6 months of work experience. Certification course in Clinical Research will be an added advantage. If this excites you, then you can make the most of your extraordinary potential at Covance. Covance operates in two shifts (Morning and Evening shifts) and candidates will be required to work in one of the shifts.
Experience: 0-6 months of work experience. Certification course in Clinical Research will be an added advantage.
Experience : 0-6 months
Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinical Monitoring
End Date : 31st January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database