Walk in interview for Post Degree Training in Pharmacy & Laboratory Technology at MCC
Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery (MCC) is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, started with an aim to establish a comprehensive cancer centre, providing the much-required oncology care to the population of Northern region of Kerala and neighbouring parts of Karnataka and Tamilnadu states. The main objective of the centre is not only to provide comprehensive cancer care but also to develop as a Research and Training Centre of international standards.
Stipendiary Post Degree Training in Laboratory Technology
B.Sc. or M.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)/ B.Sc. or M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry) / M.Sc. Medical Microbiology
Stipendiary Post Degree Training in Pharmacy
Educational Qualifications: B.Pharm/D.Pharm
• Monthly Stipend : Rs 12,000/-
• Fresh graduates shall be considered for one 1 year internship training in specific areas.
• Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the written test / interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents. Candidates should produce the originals at the time of test / interview.
Interested candidates may appear for a walk in interview between 9 am and 10 am on 30/01/2019 at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery, with original and self attested copies of certificates (for Proving Age, Qualification, Mark List, Photo ID Proof, and Experiences etc.).
1. Candidates should appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 30/01/2019, between 9 am and 10 am.
2. Candidates will mark their attendance between 9 am and 10 am. Late comers will not be entertained.
3. Candidates without copy of certificates showing age, qualification and experience will not be considered eligible for further recruitment procedures.
4. Candidates will have to undergo a written/practical test (for 15 marks) and eligible candidates will only be allowed to appear for Selection Interview (10 marks)
5. Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the written test/interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview/Written test.
7. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
8. The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
See All Other Jobs in our Database