Vacancy for B.Pharm, M.Pharm as Senior Executive in Quality at Piramal Enterprises
Piramal Enterprises Limited is the flagship company of the Piramal Group. Starting from the mid-1980s, PEL has shifted its focus from the textiles industry, and established its entrepreneurial credentials in Pharma, Information Management, and Financial Services. It has grown organically and inorganically and often made contrarian business calls. When Indian pharmaceutical industry was focused on international generics, we invested in domestic formulation businesses.
Post : Senior Executive - Quality
The Corporate Quality Assurance team is responsible for implementation of Corporate Quality Initiatives across all sites of Piramal Pharma Solutions, integration activities, corporate governance and audits, Data Integrity Compliance and Quench Management. As a critical member of the Corporate Quality Assurance team, your key responsibilities will include
• Responsible for integration of all newly acquired sites
• Handling projects under Corporate Quality Initiatives
* Annual Risk Assessment Compliance
* Quality Mindset
* Customer Centricity
* Audit Readiness
* Data Integrity Compliance
* Corporate Audits
• QMS maintenance and Quality Initiatives
* Audit Plan compliance
* Training compliance
* Management Overview
* Change control and deviations review
* SOP management
• Preparation and review of Corporate Guidelines/ Standard Operating Procedures/White Paper’s
• Support in preparation and hosting of Global Quality Meet
• Ensure rollout of Global software’s as assigned
• Support site and Corporate Quality team in various projects
• Responsible for Document Data Control and issuance & tracking.
• Ensure compliance to QUENCH-Knowledge sharing portal
* Ensure that quality systems are in sync with current regulations by sharing updated regulatory guidance to all PEL sites
* Updating sites about warning letters and ensure compliance against each observation across PEL sites
• Any other tasks as assigned.
• Preparing and consolidating updates for Senior management
• B Pharm/M Pharm/MSc
• Company with good regulatory track record
• Good communication skills/Fluent English
• Good exposure to GMP(Formulation and API).Sterile experience will be great.
• Should be able to have good experience on preparing Impactful PowerPoint presentations.
• Good collaboration,Commits and Delivers and Serves customer are skillsets
• Should have worked with Corporate team
Qualification : B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc
Location : Kurla Project : Piramal Agastya, PRL Agastya Pvt Ltd., LBS Marg, Kamani Junction, Near Phoenix Mall, Kurla (West) Mumbai 400070
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 28th February, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database