Require Quality Control Analyst at Teva Pharmaceutical | B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Quality Analyst
The primary responsibility of the, QAS In-Take Team Quality Analyst position is receiving, trending, logging and coordinating the return of the samples for product quality related complaints distributed and marketed in the United Sates. This includes product quality complaints received via phone, email, voicemail and social media and to ensure Customer Service concepts and metrics are maintained. Notifications to sites and management of critical/high profile complaint events.
• Performs the functions associated with receiving, trending, logging and coordinating the return of the Samples for product quality related complaints. This includes complaints received via phone, email, and internet.
• Utilize knowledge and experience to drive compliant resolution of complaint issue as well as ensure high level of customer service and customer satisfaction is maintained
• Participate in and contribute to Daily Team Huddle meetings to provide up-to-date information to QAS Team Members about products, manufacturing sites, revised Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)/ Work Instructions (WIs), Trackwise capabilities and functions, difficult/unique customer related scenarios.
• Perform the weekly Pharmacovigilance (PV): QAS File Sharing reconciliation activity on a timely and accurate basis.
• Revise SOPs/WIs.
• Partner with other Teva Intake Centers to align on information flow and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Participate in the continuous improvement of the QAS Group to drive operational excellence by performing tasks and projects to increase compliance, efficiencies and effectiveness of actions within the Group.
• Tasks and Projects may include but are not limited to:
• Support audits and inspections of QAS group
• Provide data related to product complaints, volumes, Deviation Reports
• Identify automation and defect proofing opportunities and highlight to QAS management via business cases, quantifiable data.
• Highlight gaps in SOP/WI procedures to management and provide suggestions for improved clarity and detail
• Other miscellaneous projects and duties as required/assigned
Bachelor’s degree of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) or Master’s Degree in Pharmacy (M. Pharm).
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality
End Date : 20th February, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database