Require Packing Staff at Ind-Swift Laboratories | B.Pharm
Ind-Swift Laboratories Inc. (US Subsidiary) With manufacturing sites at 6 different locations across India and an independent State-of-the-Art R&D Centre, the Group has embarked upon a journey to establish itself as reliable partner in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry. In house capabilities for Development of APIs, Finished Dosage forms, Non-Infringing Process & World Class facilities for Contract Manufacturing are the inherent strengths Ind-Swift is well placed in both developed and emerging markets.
Post : Packing Staff
1. Responsible for cGMP/QMS/Hygiene/Good documentation practices compliance for area of his job activity.
2. Responsible for checking and Updation of status board.
3. Responsible for checking and recording of DP, Temperature and RH.
4. Responsible for affixing of status label.
5. Responsible for filling of machine log books, Area cleaning log book , product to product machine cleaning log book, product to product area cleaning log book.
6. Responsible for balance cleaning and calibration record filling.
7. Responsible for area clearance and line clearance activity at production floor.
8. Responsible for calibration of check weigher and record filling.
9. Responsible for verification of material during dispensing.
10. Responsible for Man power arrangement planning, work distribution among workers.
11. Responsible for filling of batch packing record as per instruction.
12. Responsible for Stereo & metallic letter issuance, retrieval, and destruction and recording of entries in BPR and logs.
13. Responsible for completion of BPR after completion of the batch.
14. Responsible for Change part issuance & submission and respective entries.
15. Responsible for proper house-keeping.
16. Responsible for making FGTN and its receiving from FG store person.
17. To strictly follow master documents (BPR/MPR) instructions. In case of any issue, raise deviation /change control for investigation and taking remedial action.
Candidate should be from Pharmaceutical Industry.
Candidates with relevant experience in Packing Department will be preferred.
Experience : 2-7 Years
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Chandigarh
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
End Date : 20th February, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database