Job for M.Pharm, B.Pharm as Senior Research Analyst at Clarivate Analytics
Clarivate Analytics is the global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. Building on a heritage going back more than a century and a half, we have built some of the most trusted brands across the innovation lifecycle, including Web of Science, Cortellis, Derwent, CompuMark, MarkMonitor and Techstreet. Today, Clarivate Analytics is a new and independent company on a bold entrepreneurial mission to help our clients radically reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations.
Post : Senior Research Analyst - Pharmacokinetics
• Responsible for Pharmacokinetics domain of Drug Discovery process, and Drug drug interactions.
• Analyze scientific literature (peer-reviewed articles, conference abstracts, patents, FDA documents and clinical trials) and extract Pharmacokinetics and DDI based data.
• Accountable for the delivery of weekly database filling milestones.
• Ensure quality standards.
• Assist in data representation issues and technical improvement opportunities in the database.
• Co-ordinate with other members of the team to ensure conformity of database curation standards.
Pharmacology terminology / Classification of drugs – for Cardiovascular diseases, Cancer / Preclinical studies – Cell lines & animal models / Analgesics and Anti-inflammatory agents / Genetics – Basic terminology / CNS Pharmacology (Depression, Anxiety, Epilepsy related drugs and animal models) / Pharmacogenomics / Toxicity and adverse events
Experience: 2-6 years
Location: Chennai / Hyderabad
Educational Qualification: M.Pharm / B.Pharm - Pharmacology
Functional Area : Pharmacokinetics
End Date : 20th February, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database