Career for B.Pharm as Senior Technical Assistant at NABI
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali, Punjab is an autonomous R&D Institute under the aegis of Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. The institutional campus has been established on 35 acres of land in the Knowledge City, Sector-81, Mohali, (Punjab)-140306. The institute has mandate to strengthen research at the interface of Agricultural, Food processing and Nutritional sciences biotechnology.
Post : Senior Technical Assistant
The Senior Technical Assistant will be responsible for testing of samples, maintaining (basic troubleshooting) and keeping analytical instruments/ Instruments related to Agri-Biotechnology & Food and Nutrition in satisfactory working mode.
Age Limit : 40 years : 30 years
Level in 7th CPC : 06
Essential Qualification and Eligibility Criteria :
BVSc/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MSc in Biotechnology/ Food and Nutritional Sciences/ Technology/Instrumentation/ Agricultural Biotechnology or equivalent qualification with two years relevant experience.
1. The selected candidate will be paid initial pay with other allowances apply as per Central Govt. Rules/ Bye laws and Recruitment rules of NABI. Candidates working in Government Ministries / Departments / Organizations / PSUs / Autonomous bodies / Universities / Research Organizations should apply through proper channel along with ACRs and Vigilance / Cadre Clearance for consideration. The benefit of pay protection will be given to selected candidate from Government Ministries/ Departments/Organizations/PSUs/Autonomous bodies/ Universities/Central & State Research Organizations.
2. Appointment will be on direct selection or deputation basis (If applicable).
3. The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained through recognized Board/ Universities/ Institutions.
4. Applications received without prescribed fees will be summarily rejected.
5. Age and experience will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of application form i.e 15th March, 2019.
6. Upper age limit shall not applicable for existing employees of the institute or any employee of Department of Biotechnology (GOI).
7. The period of experience in the discipline/ area of work, where prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications for the Group/ Grade. (Attested experience certificate should be enclosed)
8. Mere fulfillment of educational qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for screening test/ written test/ skill test/ interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidates should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification.
9. The maximum age shall be determined as on the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 15th March, 2019 and is relaxable for SC/ST (5-years)/OBC (3-years)/PH/Ex-servicemen and certain other categories as per GOI instructions. Attested copy of Caste/Tribe/Class certificate issued by designated authority as prescribed by Govt. of India should be enclosed with the application.
10. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
11. Candidates will be governed by New Pension Scheme of Central Government effective from 01-01-2004.
12. As per instructions of Govt. of India, there will be no interview for the Group C and Group B (Non-Gazetted) posts. However, the candidates will be required to appear in Screening Test and or Written Test and or Skill Test as per schedule to be notified later. 13. Incomplete/ Ineligible/Unsigned applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without any intimation.
14. Interim enquiries would not be entertained.
15. Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro second class railway fare, as per Government rules on presentation of the ticket.
16. The period of deputation shall ordinarily be three years which may be extended upto a maximum period of five years with the approval of the Competent Authority. The total period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex -cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same organization / department shall not exceed five years.
17. The candidates appointed on deputation shall not have any claim for absorption/promotion during the period of deputation against ex-cadre post.
18. Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply for the above posts.
19. Application fee Structure would be as under:-
General Candidates : Rs 236/- (Including GST)
SC/ST/OBC/Women Candidates : Rs 118/- (Including GST)
For More Info Go Next Page...