Work as Process R&D Scientist at Syngene International
Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India's premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors &amp;amp; regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Post : Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate/Associate Scientist / Sr. Associate Scientist
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good knowledge of synthetic chemistry and Process R&D of API and advanced intermediate.
- Planning and execution of the laboratory experiments associated with the assigned projects.
- Responsible for execution of the assigned laboratory experiments (project) for Process R&D and scale-up.
- Transfer the process to kilo-lab/pilot plant.
- Handle the planning, execution and monitoring of resource utilization and cost efficiency for the targeted projects.
- Interdependent approach in the cross functional activities
- Responsible for independent delivery.
- Responsible for project (internal)/client issue’s (external) troubleshooting.
- Innovative approaches for trouble shooting.
Experience: 1 to 12 Years
Education: M.Sc. (Chemistry)
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date: 25th January, 2018
Send resume at, Machhindra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Syngene International Limited
See All Other Jobs in our Database