Work as Investment Projects Specialist at Merck Limited
Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country. Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd., the wholly owned Indian subsidiary of Merck KGaA, was incorporated in 2005.
Post : Investment Projects Specialist
Our fast growing End-To-End SU & Investment Projects Organization in APAC is looking for an Investment Projects Specialist, based in Bangalore, India. You must be able to work independently with a strong customer focus, business acumen, lead change, and to effectively deliver new investment project wins. As an Investment Projects Specialist and a sales leader for India, you will be responsible for driving overall sales activities and securing new End-To-End (E2E) Projects business, which includes all aspects of mAb production template from PD to commercial scale and from expansion of existing facilities to new green field facility projects. You are also responsible for providing inputs for field marketing/ regional marketing activities to support Investment Projects and working closely with key local, regional and global partners from Commercial Sales, Sales Development, Technology Management, Operations, and Customer Excellence partners.
• Science and/or Engineering background (BSc, MSc, PhD in biopharmaceutical or related subject) plus 5 or more years of experience in life sciences, chemistry, engineering, business or related field.
• Good understanding the project content within a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or contract manufacturing /contract services organization, including familiarity with biotech manufacturing process
• Demonstrated successful large commercial project execution and implementation, especially with single use technologies, bioprocessing systems, and bioprocessing applications for mAb is a plus
• Work naturally well in a team environment, exhibit strong team leadership, provide motivation, inspiration, and vision to the teams and is able to facilitate high performing teams and decision making based on what’s best for the business.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to manage and communicate across boundaries, build cross-functional collaboration, and influence without direct authority
• Up to 50% domestic and international travel may be required
• Must be fluent and proficient in oral and written English, other foreign languages is a plus
Experience: 5 or more
Location: Karnataka - Bangalore
Education: M.Sc, B.Sc, Ph.D
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Commercial
Req Id : 171341
End Date: 7th February, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database