Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur. an Institute of National Importance engaged in teaching, research and development requires temporary faculty for llie School of Community Science & Technology (SOCSAT) and for the Centre for Healthcare Science & Technology CHST), IIEST. Shibpur. The Institute invites application from Indian nationals, possessing excellent academic background, commitment to top quality teaching and proven credentials for carrying out outstanding researcli and development for the said Center.
Post - 02
Remuneration : Rs.39,000/- (consolidated)
Essential Qualification : M.Tech. in (Food Technology and Food Process Technology); M. Pharm, M.Sc. in Chemistry; M.Sc. in Microbiology.
Candidate must have the Doctorate degree (awarded only) in any of the fields mentioned above with publications related to Food processing, Health food, Funcional food, Community nutrition
Desirable Qualification : Publication in national international journals; Teaching experience in Bachelor’s and Masters degree programmes in an Institute of repute
• Degrees referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University / Institute.
• Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters wall be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview.
• The Institute reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates shortlisted on the basis of their qualification, experience, research and publication records and departmental requirements etc.
• The Institut e reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts advertised.
• Persons employed in Government Organizations / Quasi Government Organizations should submit their application through proper channel.
• On special request by a candidate selected for interview' but staving abroad, an interview through Skype may be arranged.
• Canvassing in any manner may entail disqualifieat ion of the candidal tire,
• Any dispute with regard to the selection / recruitment process will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over kolkata.
Candidates possessing requisite qualification & experience are required to apply in prescribed application form and Bio-data sheet (downloaded from the v'ebsite iiests.ac.in) and to submit to the Receiving Section of the Institute either in person or by post. The application, completed in all respect along writh eight (8) sets of photocopies of it and Biodata sheet must reach to the “Dean, Faculty Affairs, IIEST, Shibpur, WB -711103, India”. The Last date of submission of application is 02.02.2018. A scanned copy of the application form should also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only one set of self-attested copy of mark sheet(s), certificate(s) and testimonial(s) etc. is to be attached vdth the original.
See All Other Jobs in our Database