Job for M.Sc in Production at Syngene International
Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India's premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors &amp;amp; regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Post : Jr.Exe/ Asso.Exe/Exe/Sr.Exe/Jr.Mgr-Production(API)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling of hazardous chemicals/reagents, Acids Solvents
- To Ensure RM/PM availability for the weekly planned batches.
- Ensuring manufacturing operations as per GMP, GDP and Data integrity policy
- Ensure Online documentation during batch execution, BMR, ECC and other records
- Follow Standard EHS Procedure like mentioned in SDS, BMR and Risk assessment recommendations.
- Ensure readiness of the equipment and facility all the times,
- Assisting in closure of the deviation reports and addressing client comments.
- Monthly Shift scheduling and updation for the team.
- Feasible to work in shifts.
Experience: 1 to 14 Years in API Production
Education: B.Sc(Chemistry), M.Sc(Chemistry) and B.Tech or Diploma in Chemical Engineering
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area : API Production
End Date: 25th January, 2018
Send resume at, Machhindra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Syngene International Limited
See All Other Jobs in our Database