Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, is a Central University of India, located in Bilaspur C.G. State, established under Central Universities Act 2009, No. 25 of 2009. Formerly called Guru Ghasidas University (GGU), established by an Act of the State Legislative Assembly, was formally inaugurated on June 16, 1983. GGU is an active member of the Association of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities. Situated in a socially and economically challenged area, the university is appropriately named to honor the great Satnami Saint Guru Ghasidas (born in 17th century), who championed the cause of the downtrodden and waged a relentless struggle against all forms of social evils and injustice prevailing in the society.
Post : Assistant Professor
No of Posts : 04 (03 UR, 01 ST)
Fixed Pay – Rs 25000/- p.m.
1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm.).
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. First Class Master’s Degree in Pharmacy.
1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; and
2. Papers presented at Conferences and / or in refereed journals.
Consolidated salary : Rs 25000/- per month
1. This offer for the temporary job in the University will not confer any right on invitee to claim regular employment to any post.
2. The candidates shall be required to join his duties on purely temporary basis in the University within 07 days from the date of offer letter.
3. The invitee shall devote his/her whole time to the service of the University and shall not engage directly or indirectly to any other employment or any trade or business or other remunerative work.
4. Any absence from duty will amount to proportionate deduction of remuneration.
5. The invitee may be discontinued from services at any point of time without assigning any reason. No prior notice in this respect will be required.
6. Infringement of any terms and conditions specified herein above, would called for an action.
7. In case of any dispute the decision of the Vice-Chancellor will be final and binding.
8. Relaxation and Reservation will be given as per GOI/UGC Rules to all the persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH category.
Get more info on next page...
9. Essential qualification may be relaxed for deserving candidates.
10. University reserves the right to fill or not fill any post if the circumstances so warrant. The number of positions is open to change.
11. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
12. The selected candidates will be invited only for remaining period of Academic session 2017-18 initially for six months or till regular appointment, whichever is earlier.
13. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before attending the walk-in-interview interview that they possess the minimum essential qualifications as laid down in the advertisement.
14. The Selection Committee may decide its own method of evaluating the performance of the candidate in interview.
15. The prescribed qualifications and experience is minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possessing the same will not entitled him for being appointment.
16. The medium of instruction in respect of all courses conducted in the Schools, Centres and departments admitted to the privileges of the University shall be English, except in cases of studies/research in Languages.
Eligible and interested candidates are invited for Walk-in-Interview at the Administrative Building of the University for Appointment as Assistant Professor on Purely Temporary Basis for the remaining period of Academic Session 2017-18 with an application on plain paper giving their bio-data and attested copies of Mark-sheets/ Certificates/ Degrees of academic qualifications and experiences along with originals for verification on the dates mentioned on the University website.
See All Other Jobs in our Database