Job for Analytical Scientist at Syngene International Limited
Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India's premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors &amp;amp; regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Post : Research Associate/ Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist/ Sr. Associate Scientist
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform robust chromatographic method development using HPLC, GC, LC MS & GC MS etc.
- Perform analytical activities using instruments such as HPLC, GC, LCMS, GPC, NMR etc.
- Plan and perform method verification experiments with accuracy, reproducibility, recovery/high purity.
- Prioritize the samples such that there is less no. of backlog samples, monitor samples to avoid duplication.
- Perform calibration of instruments , preventive maintenance of systems on a regular basis and document the reports.
- Communicate with clients and colleagues on a regular basis through emails, telephones and tele-conferences.
Experience: 1 to 12 Years
Education: M.Sc. (Chemistry)
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date: 25th January, 2018
Send resume at, email@example.com
Syngene International Limited
See All Other Jobs in our Database