Work as Associate Technical Lead in BioClinica
As pharmaceutical companies embraced clinical trial technology, Bio-Imaging's leaders sought to expand their service portfolio to offer customers a comprehensive suite of clinical trial management solutions. This vision inspired the acquisition of Phoenix Data Systems in 2008, a growing provider of eClinical solutions which had been in business since 1997. With a fresh start and a new direction, the expanded company was re-branded as Bioclinica in 2009. Over the next several years, Bioclinica continued to build its services platform by combining a mix of in-house technological innovation with a number of strategic acquisitions.
Post: Associate Technical Lead
- Configuring and maintaining project user groups and access permissions for BioClinica products
- Provisioning customer user accounts and monitoring user access
- Assisting with customer monthly billing reports
- Assisting with generation and distribution of final study closeout deliverables
- Supporting operations metric collection and tracking
- Participating in project meetings, conference calls and training calls by setting up calls, coordinating schedules and developing agendas and meeting minutes, as applicable
- Providing support to quality assurance and other BioClinica staff during sponsor directed audits
Contributes to team effort by
Exploring new opportunities to add value to organization and departmental processes
Helping others to achieve results
Performing other duties as assigned
Maintains Technical Knowledge by
- Attending and participating in applicable company-sponsored training Experience:
- Experience working with computer software including Word, Excel and Access preferred
- Experience working with clinical trials and/or within pharmaceutical environment preferred
- Experience communicating with and supporting software end users
- Experience identifying and troubleshooting software problems.
Find more info on Next Page...