Applications are invited for post of Scientific Director at National Dope Testing Laboratory
1. The Qualifications prescribed should have been obtained from recognised Universities/Institutions.
2. Candidates should ensure that he/she possesses the required educational qualification/experience in the relevant area i.e., for deputation/transfer or Direct Recruitment, on the last date of receipt of applications.
3. The selected candidates (on deputation) initially will be on deputation for a period of 03 years extendable upto 07 years with the approval of the Competent Authority consequent upon consent of the deputationist and NOC from his/her parent organization and other necessary clearances which may be required in such situation.
4. The selected candidate (on deputation) will be governed by foreign service deputation terms with NDTL and his/her pay and terms and conditions of service shall be governed by Govt. of India, DOPT OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay –II) dated 17/06/2010 as amended from time to time.
5. Though, the designation of the post for the purpose of deputation is Scientific Director, the incumbent will concurrently function as „Laboratory Director‟ for the purpose of World Anti Doping Agency (WADA) requirement. Further, he/she may also be authorized signatory for National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) for certifying purpose in respect of Quality Control of Dope Testing.
6. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum educational qualification prescribed for the post.
7. Wherever grades are awarded by Universities/Institutes in CGPA/SGPA/OGPA etc. system, candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula adopted by the University/Institute and mention the percentage at the appropriate column in the application form.
8. Candidates working in Government/Semi Govt./Autonomous Organisations/PSUs should apply through proper channel and to reach us on time. (However, if called for interview, the candidate would have to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer”)
9. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in the test/interview.
10. The crucial date for determining age will be the closing date of receipt of the application.
11. Applications incomplete in any respect (i.e. unsigned, without photograph, without required documents/certificates etc.) will be summarily rejected.
12. The prescribed Essential Qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the NDTL to interview all the applicants. NDTL may therefore, restrict the number of applicants to be called for selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The applications, should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications & experience possessed in the relevant field over & above the minimum qualifications/experience prescribed along with attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates.
13. The decision of the CEO, NDTL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of test/interview and whether or not to fill up all or any of posts will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence in this connection from any individual will be entertained.
14. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
15. The application should be made in prescribed format provided by NDTL.
See All Other Jobs in our Database