Recruitment of Principal SAS Programmer at Theorem Clinical Research - NOW Chiltern
When you think about it, your perfect research partner is the one who gives you an edge: people who have just that extra bit of knowledge or expertise to see a fresh angle to simplify a complex clinical trial. Your perfect research partner is a group of accomplished professionals with deep therapeutic expertise and a passion for research. Your perfect research partner is a worldwide organization that’s big enough to handle comprehensive global trials but small enough to pay meticulous attention to a single-site study. Your perfect research partner is Theorem.
Post: PRINCIPAL SAS PROGRAMMER ANALYST
Multiple positions available, located in Bangalore or Hyderabad. Relocation assistance provided!
Theorem Clinical Research is seeking Principal SAS Programmers for full-time positions supporting our sponsor’s biometrics project needs. In this role, the Principal SAS Programmer will serve as a lead programmer for projects; serve as contact with clients for programming aspects of clinical studies; and manage Biometrics teams for projects.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Review of shell data displays for consistency and to ensure that all CRF fields are displayed on listings.
* Ensuring overall consistency of a project including macro definitions, debugging programs, and documentation.
* Programming of customized data displays in accordance with approved statistical analysis plan and shell displays for clinical research studies.
* Preparing documentation for programs and project as a whole and maintaining project administration file, including protocol, annotated CRF, statistical analysis plan, annotated shells or data displays, etc and maintaining project directories on computer systems
* Basic analysis displays representing information from the clinical data management database
* SAS, Safety, and Efficacy datasets; project specific macros and formats
* Documentation describing all datasets and variables within, including derived variables, as well as the project as a whole
* Data checks to ensure integrity and correctness of data displays while gaining an understanding structure and content of data
* Customized data displays, (including data listings, summary tables and graphics) in accordance with approved statistical analysis plan for clinical research studies
* Quality control of work performed by other programmers, as assigned
* 4 year computer science/math degree or equivalent along with 7 years clinical programming or SAS programming experience. CRO experience a plus.
* Hands-on experience with CDISC/SDTM/ADaM programming, TLG, define documentation along with understanding of regulatory requirements.
* Must have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail along with strong communication and organization skills in addition to good problem solving abillity.
* Some travel required for meetings;
Functional Area: SAS
Requisition Number: 14-1688
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
End Date: 8th February, 2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.