Vacancy for Junior Research Fellow at National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 25-01-2016 between 09:00 hrs. and 12:00 hrs. for the following vacancies under Non-Institutional ad-hoc projects.
Post: Junior Research Fellow
PROJECT: EXPLORING THE HINGE AND TRANSMEMBRANE REGION OF HUMAN FSHR FOR DESIGN OF SMALL MOLECULE AND PEPTIDOMIMATIC MODULATORS.
Stipend: Rs. 25,000/- + 30% HRA p.m.
Rs. 12,000 p.m. + 30% HRA.
Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences /Bioinformatics/Pharmacolog / Chemistry /any other relevant area of Biology with NET* qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET* qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences / Bioinformatics/ Pharmacology / Chemistry /any other relevant area of Biology with or without NET-LS.
Desirable: Good knowledge of protein structures,docking, MD simulations.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 Years.
Duration: Up to May 2018.
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per the government rules.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
(ICMR), J.M. Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012.
See all B.pharm Alerts M.Sc Alerts Mumbai Alerts
Pharma-Tutor Magazine- Latest Issues
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.