Career as Pharmacists (13 posts) in SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL - Government of India
HOW TO APPLY :
(i) LAST DATE: - (a) 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News for the candidates residing at places other than mentioned in para 7 (i )( b)below.
(b) 45 days for the candidates residing in North - Eastern States, Sikkim, Pangi Sub - Division of Chamba, Lahaul & Spiti and Kinnaur District of Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh Division, Kashmir of Jammu & Kashmir State and the Union Territorie s of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the Lakshadweep
(ii) Eligible and desirous candidates should send their application form duly filled in on the prescribed format addressed to the Assistant Director (Recruitment) , Force Hqr, SSB, East Block - V, R.K. P uram, New Delhi - 110066 so as to reach on or before the last date of receipt of application. The cover containing application must be superscribed in block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (NAME OF POST APPLIED) - 2015”
(iii) Candida tes are not required to enclose the photocopies of educational/ technical certificates with the application. However, self attested photocopies of following documents are required to be enclos ed while sending the application
(a)Two self-attested recent passport size photographs, one pasted on the application form (Annexure-I) at the space provided and the other to be enclosed with the application form.
(b)Self attested copy of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC certificate in the prescribed format(Annexure-II) or (Annexure-III) as applicable.
(c)Demand Draft/IPO/Banker’s Cheque of 50/-(Non-Refundable).
(d)Self attested copy of certificate of bonafide/Domicile/Permanent resident of that State from designated revenue authorities not below the rank of Tehsildar for verification of citizenship of India.
(e)Ex-servicemen must submit self-attested photocopy of discharge/ release certificate in support of claim of Ex-servicemen & Caste Certificate, if
belonging to SC/ST/OBC on the prescribed format(Annexure –II/ III).
(f)Two self-addressedenvelopes of 11.5 cms.x 27.5 cms with postage stamps worth 25/-(TwentyFive only) to be affixed on each envelope.
NO TA/DA WILL BE ADMISSIBLE : - No TA/DA or other expenses for appearing in the recruitment test will be paid to the candidates. Th e candidates should come duly prepared for a stay of at least one week under their own arrangement at the recruitment venue. U n employed SC/ST candidates who appear in written test will be reimbursed far e as admissible under relevant R ules subject to produc tion of Rail/Bus tickets, original caste certificate & non - employment certificate issued by MP or MLA or any Gazetted Officer of the locality
NOTE : - EX - SERVICEMEN ARE EXEMPTED FROM PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST. HOWEVER, THEY WILL HAVE TO APPEAR IN COMMON ENTRANCE TEST, TRADE/TECHNICAL TEST AND FINAL MEDICAL EXAMINATION.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS : -
(1) Only eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post for which he/she is applying.
(2) Candidates should bring all original documents i.e. matriculation, technical and trade pass certificate alongwith self attested Photostat copies of the same at the time of documentation, failing which candidates will be rejected in the documentation stage of recruitment.
(3) Name, Father’s Name & Date of Birth should be exactly as mentioned in the M atriculation certificate. In case of change the same must be s upported by necessary documents otherwise the candidature will be rejected.
(4) The application form must be filled in English & Hindi only and signed by the candidate in his/her own handwriting . C orrection, if any, should be legible and attested by th e candidate.
(5) SSB will not be responsible for postal delays.
(6) Persons employed in Government/ Semi Government/ Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. No objection certificate from their employer will be required to be submit ted at the time of documentation.
(7) Falsification of documents to mislead the Recruitment board or to gain access to exam ination would lead to criminal/ debaraction against the candidate , besides cancellation of his / her candidature.
(8) No separate a dmit cards/ call letters will be issued to the qualified candidates for written examination (Paper - I & II), Trade Test and Final Medical Examination. The list of qualified candidates called for above test will be displayed on the notice board at the Re cruitment venue and SSB website.
(9) The G overnment / SSB shall not be responsible for damage/ injury/ death/ loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.
(10) The Director General, SSB has full right to ma ke changes/cancel/ postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
(11) Candidates canvassing in any form/ bringing outside influence/ pressure/ offering illegal gratification/ blackmailing/ threatening to blackmail any person connected with recrui tment will be disqualified.
(12) It should, however, be clearly understood that the Recruitment Board reserves to itself, absolute discretion to reject or accept any candidate at any stage.
(13) Mere qualifying all the prescribed tests in SSB recruitment does not confer the right to any candidate for selection.
(14) Change in category will NOT be entertained in future and the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled.
(15) Candidates who are not in possession of certificate of minimum education qualification by closing date of receipt of applications i.e. 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News need not apply
(16)Calculator, Digital Diary, Cellular Phone, pager, whiteners, blade etc. are prohibited in the recruitment venue .
(17) The candidates will not be considered for recruitment if involved/convicted/arrested in any criminal case under IPC or any other Act of the Central Government or State Government.
(18) West Pakistani Refugees settled in J&K are exempted from producing domicile certificate, they will produce certificate issued by the village Sarpanch/ Numbardar along with copy of the Electoral Roll showing the name of the candidate in voter list for election to the Parliamen tary Constituency.
(19) The selection committee will not enter into any correspondence with the candidate except in the case of change of address sought by a candidate.
(20) Any amendment in the schedule/ condition/ process of recruitment will be availa ble in SSB web site www.ssbrectt.gov.in only. Candidates are advised to log on to this site regularly.
(21) The advertisement is also available on SSB web site. The format of the application may be downloaded fr om SSB website www.ssbrectt.gov.in
(22) In case a candidate is found ineligible or suppresses facts on any ground after his/her selection/ appointment, his/her services will be terminated without assigning any reason.
(23) The candidates provisionally selected for the above posts should qualify the training or courses as prescribed by the Director General, Sashastra Seema Bal from time to time during probation period failing which services are liable to be terminated.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED ON FOLLOWING GROUNDS :
(i) Incomplete/ illegible / unsigned/ without photograph application.
(ii) Without IPO/ Demand Draft/ Banker’s cheque of 50/- (Rupees fifty only) wherever applicable.
(iii) Without self addressed two envelopes duly affixing postal stamps of 25/ - pm each.
(iv) Incorrect Paying Authority mentioned or Wrong address on IPO/Bank Draft/ Banker’s cheque.
(v) Under aged/ over aged candidates.
(vi) Violation of any other condition specified in this notification
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL EAST BLOCK - V, R.K. PURAM, NEW DELHI - 110066
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.