Opportunity for Medical Coding (800 vacancies)/ Medical Billing - Voice & Non-Voice (600 Vacancies) by Campus Interview at HCPRC
Hillside College of Pharmacy and Research Centre, Bangalore is one of the institutions under Bheemchandra Educational Trust.
The Bheemchandra Educational Trust was found in 1994 by Prof. Dr. S. Bheemappa, a visionary, a great academician and a doctor by profession. He is a former member of Medical Council of India and executive member of Karnataka Medical Council. He worked as a professor of surgery in Bangalore Medical College, a premier medical institute in Karnataka, India.
Campus Interview 2015
Post: Medical Coding (800 vacancies)/ Medical Billing (Voice & Non-Voice) (600 Vacancies)
Medical Coding (800 vacancies)
Who can apply: D.Pharm / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / Diploma (Nursing) / B.Sc (Nursing) / BPT / BHMS / BAMS / BUMS / BDS / B.Sc (Microbiology) / B.Sc (Bio-Chemistry) / B.Sc (Zoology) / B.Sc (Bio-Technology) / B.Sc (Bio-Informatics) / B.Sc (Bio-Medical Engineering).
Medical Billing (Voice & Non-Voice) (600 Vacancies)
- Voice Category
- Non-Voice Category
Who can apply: B.Sc (All Streams Graduates) / All Life Science Graduates / B.Com / BCA / BBA
Benefits & Facilities:
- Fresher's salary start’s from Rs. 8000/- to 15000/- per month based on the roles which is inclusive of PF and ESI benefits.
- Various incentive schemes which enable the employees to earn more than their regular salary.
- Regular rewards and recognition monthly/annual.
- Average annual increment ranges from 7% - 40% based on the performance.
- Fast track growth for top performers.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.