Recruitment for Technical Supervisor Grade-II / Scientist Grade-II (Animal House) in NIPER
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali) is an autonomous Institute of National Importance set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers by an Act of Parliament, to impart higher education and undertake advanced research in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Technology and Management. The Institute intends to fill the following posts:
Post: Technical Supervisor Grade-II / Scientist Grade-II (Animal House)
No.of post: 01 (reserved for OTHER BACKWARD CLASS (OBC) category)
PAY BAND (PB) + GRADE PAY (GP): PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800) + GP Rs.4600/-
Max.Age Limit: 40 Year
Pay Band-2 (Rs.9300-34800/-) plus Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- and other allowances at par with Central Government pay and allowances.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
M.Sc. with three years’ research / teaching experience.
M.Pharm. with two years’ research / teaching experience
Note: Qualification and experience required for the said post should be in the relevant Field/Area/Deptt./Centre/Facility for which the post has been advertised.
Preference will be given to candidates possessing B.V.Sc./M.V.Sc. /M.Sc. with not less than 55% marks with five years experience in animal house operations and animal breeding.
Ph.D with two years experience in animal house operations and animal breeding.
Maximum age limit: 40 years
1. The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be counted as on closing date for receipt of applications.
2. Qualification and experience required for these posts should be in the relevant Field/Area/Deptt./Centre/Facility for which the posts have been advertised.
3. The terms and conditions of the officer/official to be recruited on deputation basis will be governed / regulated as per the instructions contained in DOPT O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17 June 2010.
4. Officer(s) retiring or recently retired and not more than 65 years of age, having held such analogous or equivalent post(s)
5. Resident Doctor(s) will have to reside in institute campus and shall be provided residential accommodation as per rules.
6. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.