The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali) is an autonomous Institute of National Importance set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers by an Act of Parliament, to impart higher education and undertake advanced research in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Technology and Management. The Institute intends to fill the following posts:
Post: Technical Supervisor Grade-II / Scientist Grade-II (Animal House)
No.of post: 01 (reserved for OTHER BACKWARD CLASS (OBC) category)
PAY BAND (PB) + GRADE PAY (GP): PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800) + GP Rs.4600/-
Max.Age Limit: 40 Year
Pay Band-2 (Rs.9300-34800/-) plus Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- and other allowances at par with Central Government pay and allowances.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
M.Sc. with three years’ research / teaching experience.
M.Pharm. with two years’ research / teaching experience
Note: Qualification and experience required for the said post should be in the relevant Field/Area/Deptt./Centre/Facility for which the post has been advertised.
Preference will be given to candidates possessing B.V.Sc./M.V.Sc. /M.Sc. with not less than 55% marks with five years experience in animal house operations and animal breeding.
Ph.D with two years experience in animal house operations and animal breeding.
Maximum age limit: 40 years
1. The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be counted as on closing date for receipt of applications.
2. Qualification and experience required for these posts should be in the relevant Field/Area/Deptt./Centre/Facility for which the posts have been advertised.
3. The terms and conditions of the officer/official to be recruited on deputation basis will be governed / regulated as per the instructions contained in DOPT O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17 June 2010.
4. Officer(s) retiring or recently retired and not more than 65 years of age, having held such analogous or equivalent post(s)
5. Resident Doctor(s) will have to reside in institute campus and shall be provided residential accommodation as per rules.
6. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
7. The candidates from amongst the eligible candidates would be short-listed by the Screening Committee on the basis of qualifications, nature of duties performed/performed and experience(s) etc.
8. In exceptionally meritorious cases or special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, education and experience for a post may be relaxed by the competent authority as per the institute rules.
9. The vital information like designation, organization, previous employment profile, scale and band of pay and grade pay, type of pay scale like central Govt. (CDA) or Industrial (IDA) and equivalent CDA in case of later, nature of duties etc. must be given in full, failing which the application may be summarily rejected without any further follow up, whatsoever.
10. The detailed description about nature of duties performed and being performed are mandatory to be mentioned, failing which the application(s) may not be considered.
11. The application(s) must be submitted as per prescribed application format including signed supplementary format(s) of synopsis and other information. The applications not in the prescribed format and not accompanied by the synopsis sheet shall be rejected.
12. Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
13. The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / written test / interview or as to be decided by the competent authority.
14. Envelope containing the application form must be superscribed with ‘Application for the post of ________ (under direct recruitment / deputation / short term contract basis) (whichever is applied should be clearly mentioned)’.
15. In case a candidate wishes to apply through more than one mode i.e. direct recruitment or deputation basis or short term contract basis, he / she shall have to apply separately & fill prescribed application form separately and send the same in separate envelops along with the requisite fee, wherever required.
16. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he / she shall have to apply separately & fill separate application forms and send in separate envelops along with separate requisite fee.
17. The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous organizations must send their application (in the prescribed format) alongwith relevant documents ‘Through proper channel’, failing which the same will not be considered.
18. In case of application for recruitment on deputation basis, the parent institutions are required to enclose photocopies of the ACRs/APARs of the individuals for the last five years, duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India while forwarding the application. Applicant can send their advance copy but the same will only be considered on receipt of the same through proper channel in the prescribed format alongwith the required documents and certificates.
19. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self attested copies of degree / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificate, reprint of important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
20. Application forms are available at the Institute’s website <niper.gov.in>. The candidate(s), who fulfill the eligibility criteria, may submit the application(s) on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials/degrees/certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience and other columns in the application form alongwith latest passport size photograph and prescribed fee, as mentioned below, in the shape of Demand Draft favouring Director, NIPER payable at Mohali / Chandigarh:
i. For post under direct recruitment: Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST)
ii. For post under deputation basis: Nil
iii. For post under short-term contract basis: Nil
21. Under direct recruitment, in case application is received without/less prescribed fee or demand draft is found not in favour of Director, NIPER or not payable at Mohali/Chandigarh, the application shall be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard shall be made/entertained.
22. Reservation policy will be as per Government of India rules. The candidates are required to attach valid caste certificate as per guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time. The candidates belonging to OBC (non-creamy layer) category are required to submit latest caste certificate as per GoI guidelines.
23. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which the interview will not be allowed. The original certificates / degrees etc. of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
24. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
25. The names, addresses, occupations, contact numbers and email ids of three referees MUST be given in the application form. They should be your Reporting Officer(s) and/or Employer in the previous and present employment(s) and should be familiar with your nature of duties.
26. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address during the process of recruitment will not be entertained under any circumstances.
27. All appointments under direct recruitment are contractual in nature for a period of five (05) years or attaining the age of superannuation, whichever is earlier. The same is renewable depending upon performance and mutual consent.
28. The contract system is likely to be abolished. Except for the consequences of being on contract, the posts advertised shall accrue all benefits of permanency at par with Central Government Employees. In addition to the usual pay & allowances as admissible vide 6th Pay Commission, other benefits such as Leave Travel Concession, Medical expenses, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance, Telephone Expenses etc. are also available as per Government of India rules.
29. Candidates on direct selection shall be governed by New Pension Scheme of Central Government made effective from 01-01-2004.
30. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
31. The last date for receipt of application forms is 18-02-2014.
32. In case of application for recruitment on DEPUTATION BASIS, while forwarding the applications, certificate to the effect that the Officer is clear from vigilance angle and there is no disciplinary case pending or contemplated against him/her is required to be furnished.
33. The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt of application(s) within the stipulated date due to any postal delay / loss of application / document sent in transit. Late receipt of applications may not be considered. However, competent authority reserves the right to condone the delay.
34. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria may submit their application on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials. The completed application forms should be sent to:
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER),
Sector 67, SAS Nagar (Mohali)-160062
35. Applications received after expiry of the last date or otherwise found incomplete (and without ACRs/No-objection Certificate/Vigilance Clearance Certificate in case of applications for recruitment on deputation basis), will not be entertained.
36. Applications received through email SHALL not be considered at all.
37. The applications would be received only during normal working hours of the institute i.e. 9.00 A.M. to 5.30 P.M. Monday to Friday.
38. Candidates of only Indian nationality can apply for these posts.
See All Other Jobs in our Database