Applications are invited on behalf of District Health Society , Leh for the below mentioned posts under NHM. as per the permissibility posts/vacant post approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GoI vide file No: File No. M-l 1016/9/2020-NHM-ll Dated:- 15/04/2020. The applications may be addressed to the Chief Medical Officer, Leh (Vice Chairman District Health Society Leh on the prescribed form, which can be had from the Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Leh, near Karzoo pond, Leh Ladakh.
Post : Pharmacist, UPHC
Remuneration per months : 14400/-
No. of post : 01
Selection Criteria : Written Test 100 points
Essential Qualification : Matric with two years diploma in Pharmacy Course from recognized institutions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The appointments are on contractual based under National Health Mission UT Ladakh. The initial term of contract shall be up to 31st March 2021 and further renewal/termination is strictly on the basis of performance and continuation of the scheme.
2. Applications can be rejected by the authorities if found not falling under the requisite criteria.
3. Candidates selected shall have to sign a contract with the District Health Society, Leh as per the NHM guidelines.
4. If a contractual appointee at any time willfully neglects or refuse to perform duty, his/her service shall immediately be terminated without serving any notice and he or she shall not be entitle to any salary for such period
5. Honorarium will be paid as approved in the ROP (NHM) norms.
6. Preference shall be given to local candidate, as per NHM Norms.
7. If a contractual appointee at any time willfully neglects or refuse to perform duty, his/her service shall immediately be terminated without serving any notice and he or she shall not be entitle to any salary for such period.
List of documents to be attached with the application form: -
i. Date of Birth Certificate
ii. Degree/ Diploma from the recognized university/ institute for the required qualification as per the post applied for.
iii. Experience certificate in relevant field with date and stamp of the issuing authority.
Interested candidates may apply along with the supporting documents which must reach the Office of the CMO, Leh within 15 days from the date of advertisement i.e. by 28th Feb-2021.
See All Other Jobs in our Database