SeQuent has emerged as an integrated pharmaceutical company with a global footprint, operating in the domains of Animal Health (API and formulation) and Human health (API). Leading API manufacturing Company in India.
Officer/ Senior Officer- Analytical Service Department
Qualification : M.Sc.(Chemistry) / M. Pharm.
Experience : 2-4 Years
Candidate will be responsible for
• To develop the analytical method and cleaning method as per requirement.
• To perform the analytical method validation and cleaning method validation as per approved protocol.
• To perform the method verification and method equivalence study as per approved protocol.
• To perform the analytical method transfer as per approved protocol.
• Maintenance of reference standards, primary standards and working standards.
Senior Officer / Executive - Maintenance Department
Qualification: BE / Diploma Electrical
Experience: 3-5 Years
Candidate will be responsible for:
• Overall Maintenance of Lab.
• Trouble shooting and preventive maintenance of lab equipment/instruments.
• Operation and maintenance of HVAC system.
• Arranging for different work permits
• Raising Purchase Requisitions for Instrument spares and new item code creation in SAP
• Maintain the Minimum stock of spares and issuance as per requirement
• Arranging quotations for spares, new instruments etc
• AMC/CMC Handling for all the instrument
• Daily monitoring of instruments
N.B.: Attend the interview with updated Resume with passport size photograph and salary slip with supporting document.
Walk in Interview
Date : 01.02.2020 Day: Saturday
Time : 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
Venue: Sequent Research Ltd. 120 A & B, Industrial Area, Baikampady, Mangalore - 575011
Job Location : Mangalore
Mr. Kapil Jinturkar
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Nischith Shetty
E-mail : nischith.Shetty@srl.sequent.ln
See All Other Jobs in our Database