Vacancy for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Associate Scientist at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : BBRC - Associate Scientist
• Supporting Investigators with Preclinical disease models for ongoing research
• Ability to develop and establish disease models as required for programs
• Assist users in their animal related procedures like sample collection, injections, methods of animal identification, anaesthesia, euthanasia, health monitoring procedures and Post-mortem examination
• Willing to learn and adapt to new technical developments/instrumentation
• Ability to understand and integrate in to drug discovery programs
• provide orientation to new animal researchers about proper use of animals, facility and SOPs of Animal Care Facility
• should train the animal users/animal care takers/support staff in proper care and humane handling of laboratory animals.
• should assist Facility in-Charge in the process of procurement of laboratory animals, animal health monitoring programs and animal husbandry programs
• should be available for emergency veterinary care after work hours, on weekends, and on holidays on need basis.
• B.V.Sc/ M.Pharm/ M.tech/ MSc
• minimum 2 years working experience in a Laboratory Animal Research Facility
• Professional communication skill
• Ability to work as a team member
• Basic computer skills
• M.V.Sc/M.Pharm/M.tech with following experience
• Research experience using laboratory animals for disease models
• Training in Laboratory Animal management
• Handling, breeding and maintenance of laboratory animals
• Experience health monitoring and genetic monitoring techniques.
Qualification : B.V.Sc / M.Pharm / M.Tech / M.Sc
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Job ID : 6146
End Date : 20th March, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database