Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : Business Development Manager
Purpose of Role
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is a position charged with gaining and maintaining access for the company product portfolio in Government Accounts & Health Institutions, within Sanofi India guidelines and. to achieve assigned sales targets.
• Identify & nurture good talent, provide resources, create learning opportunities, provide feedback to BDM’s.
• Work with Sales Trainees to creating & implementing Sales Training & Competency building initiatives in the Hospital Key Accounts Sales Team in order to, assist in nurturing/building a motivated & competent team
• Develop BDM’s for future positions
• Number of training programs conducted/ man hours of training
• Number of BDM’s groomed / identified as high potential
• Ensure HBD’s compliance of bills requirements, keeping track on hospital budget, tracking of bill processing at treasury/A/C. Dept. of Hospitals in order to ensure timely realization of money
• Assigned sales targets
• Account Receivables Control
• Achievement of targeted sales.
• Generate letter for product inclusion, coordinate registration of company product with source, follow up and meeting key authorities who handle tender documents,
• Follow up for compliance in tender processing and coordinate with H.O. regarding outcome of tender status.
• Make clinical calls, seek information on product movement, ensure availability of product range, procurement of order and ensuring the execution.
• Investigate and analyze generic competitions and unethical HBD in order to identify block in our business.
• Number of tenders handled/ won
• Timely submission of tender.
• Reliability of systems/processes
• Availability of sanofi –aventis products with Hospital distributors
• Meet and influence key opinion leader and technical members in the field to explore potential for inclusion of more new products in Hospital Formulatory and Rate Contract.
• Liaise and contact important committee members and administration authorities in order to generate and maximize Hospital Sales. Eg Trade Associations, Healthcare Ministry, Public & Private Hospitals regularly
• Network with competing parties to collect market intelligence
• Customer feedback
• Additional sanofi-aventis drugs in rate contract
• Quality and timeliness of market intelligence
• Graduate in Science / Pharmacy
• Additional - Post- Graduate in Management in Operations/Marketing.
• 5-6 years exposure to Hospital Business in a leading pharmaceutical company
• Preferred industry experience
Experience : 5-6 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : New Delhi
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 30th March, 2020
See All M.Pharm Alerts Ph.D Alerts Delhi Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database