Research pharma career for in vitro and in vivo studies at Poona College of Pharmacy
There was no Pharmacy College in this region till 1981 and Dr. Patangrao Kadam, Founder of Bharati Vidyapeeth, realising the need for training the students in Pharmaceutical Sciences established Poona College of Pharmacy in 1981. Thus this college is the pioneering pharmacy institute in this region. With a person like Dr.Shivajirao Kadam who is a very dynamic man with a great academic commitment and orientation at the helm of affairs, as its first Principal for 25 years, this College has now come to be known as one of the best Pharmacy Colleges in the country for its academic excellence.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications are invited from highly motivated & dynamic eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position to work in BVDU's, Dept. of Pharmaceutics, Poona, College of Pharmacy, for funded research project entitled as "Synthesis and characterization of nanocarriers, in vitro cell line studies and in vivo animal studies".
JRF @ RS. 31,000/- per month
Essential: i) M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics/ Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) with first class and overall good academic record.
ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: GPAT/ GATE, CSIR - UGC NET, DBT-BET, INSPIRE FELLOW, ICMR JRF.
Desirable: Publication is JCR/SCI impact factor journal, Experience in Animal cell culture, In vivo, animal handling.
Experience in polymeric nanoparticles synthesis, Animal cell culture, In vivo, animal handling
Candidates desiring to carry out PhD would be preferred
Duration : 3 Years
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail for the interview.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Selected candidates should join immediately.
General Terms and Conditions
1. The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance, and availability of fund for a maximum period up to 17th January 2023.
2. The filled- in application form (soli copy in PDF format) must be sent to Dr. Kavita Gajbhiye In email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 20th, 2020.
3. Resume, Original documents of mark sheets, degree certificates and other testimonials must be presented at the time of Interview. A set of self-attested photocopy of all the documents must be submitted at the time of interview.
4. Candidate must bring with him/her the signed hard copy of the application form at the time of interview.
5. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of the project.
6. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and the date of interview will be intimated via email only. No other communication in this regard will be entertained.
7. The appointment shall be co-terminus with the project.
8. The authority reserves the right of accepting/ rejecting any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
Application Procedure :
The filled- in Application form (soft copy in PDF format) must be sent to Dr. Kavita Gajbhiye by email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 20th, 2020. Subject of email should contain 'Application for JRF'
Dr. (Mrs) Kavita Gajbhiye,
Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmaceutics,
Poona College of Pharmacy, BVDU, Pune.
See All Other Jobs in our Database