Recruitment for Pharmacists (07 posts) at ECHS
Retired Armed Forces personnel till 2002 could avail medical facilities only for specific high cost surgery/treatment for a limited number of diseases covered under the Army Group Insurance(Medical Branch Scheme) (AGI(MBS)) and Armed Forces Group Insurance Scheme(Management Information System) (AFGIS (MIS)) schemes. These medicare schemes could provide some relief to the ESM, but it was not a comprehensive scheme as compared to and available for other Central Government Employees. Therefore, the requirement was felt of establishing a medicare system which could provide quality medicare to the retirees of the Armed Forces.
Post : Pharmacist
ECHS invites applications for the following appointments from Ex-Servicemen and Civilians to be employed as contractual employees on various appointments tenable at the following Polyclinics, under the jurisdiction of Station Headquarters Chennai for the vacancies arising from 01 Apr 2020 to Sep 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through SMS/email Employment period for Ex-Servicemen would be 12 months and for Civilians it will be 11 months.
No of posts : 07
Basic Qualification : B.Pharm or 10 +2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and Diploma in Pharmacy
Work experience : Min 03 years experience as a Pharmacist.
Age : 58
Gross Monthly Remuneration : Rs 28,100/-
(a) Individual application for each post as per format available on echs.gov.in (duly affixed with Passport size photo) in duplicate along with all supporting documents must reach Stn HQ ECHS, Fort Saint George, Chennai- 09 on or before 02 Mar 2020. Kindly write the envelope 'Application for the post of___”. Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
List of Supporting Documents f if applicable)
- Pension Payment Order (PPO).
- Discharge Book.
- Ex-Serviceman Identity Card.
- Aaadhar card & PAN Card
- Educational certificate/Mark Sheet of 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation, Post-Graduation
- Registration certificate (For Medical and Para Medical Candidate Onlv)
- Computers course certificate
- Experience Certificates.
- Medical fitness cert duly signed by Medical officer of dependent Polyclinic and countersigned by QIC ECHS Polyclinic for ESM candidate and by CMO for others.
(b) Candidates earlier employed in ECHS but whose services were terminated on disciplinary grounds need not apply.
(c) Only those candidates meeting eligibility criteria and completed application, shortlisted by the Board of Officers will be considered for interview. Computer Qualified Candidates will be given preference over Non computer qualified candidates. The eligible candidate will be informed the date and time of the interview through email /SMS and list will also be displayed on the Notice Board.
(d) Candidates will bring all original documents as applicable at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
• Employment of all individuals will be at the discretion of the appointing auth. Change in terms and condition of employment arising out of unforeseen circumstances, at any stage will be adhered to without any prejudice and without any compensation at the discretion of the appointing auth.
• Changes to this NOTICE if any, will be posted on ECHS web site only.
• Anybody found using unfair means or creating a ruckus at the time of the interview will be severely dealt with as per Code of Criminal Procedure Act 1973 on the subject.
Last Date : 02 March, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database