Novartis looking for Expert Scientific Writer
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Expert Scientific Writer
• Prepares literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets, Manuscripts (complex) working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles, protocols etc.
• Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of the above-mentioned documents to meet customer expectations.
• Manages multiple projects across multiple brands at any given time. Obtains feedback from customers; defines and implements customer management tactics.
• Supports people and performance management. Supports process improvement initiatives.
• Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
• Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc. Follows and track clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
• Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
• Trains new joiners, fellow colleagues as and when required. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
• Minimum science degree/equiv. B.Sc./equivalent +10 y clinical Res experience, M.Sc./M.Pharma +8 y clinical res exp.
• Desired: PhD + 6y of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 6y of CR experience, MD +4y CR experience excellent written and oral English
Experience : 4 years
Qualification : M.Sc. / M.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
ID : 287434BR
End Date : 15th March, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database