Vacancy for M.Pharm, Ph.D as Clinical Scientifc Expert at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Clinical Scientifc Expert - I
• Responsibility for ensuring high quality clinical trial data review/insights and analysis as directed by the Integrated Clinical Trial Team (iCTT)
• Perform high quality clinical data review and identify clinical data insights through patient level review and trends analysis, supporting Interim Analysis, Database and Post Lock activities and facilitate resolution of clinical data issues. Collaborate with relevant line functions to enhance the quality of clinical data review/insights with an emphasis on subject safety and eligibility, data integrity, trend identification, analysis and remediation, and identification of cases for medical review.
• Contributes to the development the Data Review/Quality Plan (DRP/DQP) and data review strategy, ensuring that protocol-level deviations, eligibility criteria, study assessments & other aspects of the protocol are implemented consistently across the study.
• In conjunction with the relevant line functions, may contribute to Case Report Form (CRF) development, and support the implementation of data capture tools.
• Contribute to and facilitate data review process improvements e.g. identification of delinquent/redundant reports and/or implementation of innovative data analysis processes and tools.
• May contribute (in collaboration with relevant line functions) to the development of study-level documents, including clinical sections of key regulatory documents, such as Investigator’s Brochures, briefing books, safety updates and submission dossiers. In collaboration with relevant line functions, review/write clinical trial documents for study CSR activities, and publications.
• May support pharmacovigilance activities (e.g., reviewing/contributing to aggregate reports/patient narratives, attendance of Safety Monitoring Meetings (SMT)), if required.
• Produce training materials and provide training to iCTT.
• Support/present at study level meetings (Investigator Meetings, Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) meetings or others), as required.
• Develop subject matter expertise (disease area knowledge, clinical data review tools and/or processes).
• Contribute to Clinical Development and Analytics (CD&A) line function initiatives, local and/or global education and process development projects, as required. Fellow colleagues as and when required. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
• Advanced degree in life sciences/healthcare (or clinically relevant degree) is required. Master's, PharmD, M.Pharma, PhD, MBBS, BDS, MD strongly preferable. Fluent English (oral and written) - >1 year experience in Pharmaceutical industry/ clinical research organization - Basic knowledge in planning, executing, reporting and publishing global clinical studies in a pharmaceutical company or contract research organization.
• Work experience in clinical operations preferable. Strong interpersonal skills - Ability to work under pressure - Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills - Collaborates across boundaries for shared success - Resolve issues with minimal supervision and understands when to escalate - Fundamental knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, clinical trial design, statistics, regulatory processes, and clinical development process - Strong analytical / computational background - Demonstrates strong Medical / scientific writing skills.
• Demonstrates knowledge and application of statistical analysis methodology and can identify trends and analyze / interpret / report data effectively.
Experience : >1 year
Qualification : Pharm.D, M.Pharm, Ph.D, MBBS, BDS, MD
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 28th February, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database