Walk in interview for Pharmacists (04 posts) in Office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer
Walk-in-Interview will be conducted for the following category of post under National Health Mission, Jharsuguda on contractual basis for a period 11 month with monthly consolidated remuneration as mentioned against each and subject to renewal as per the society norms after satisfactory performance and subsistence of the programme. Performance Incentive and other benefits are also admissible for all the posts as per norms and orders issued there under from time to time.
Post : Pharmacist (RBSK)
No of Posts : 04
Category : No ORV applicable
Remuneration & other Allowance : Rs. 11,011/-+ PI (As admissible)
Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and approved by PCI. Should have register under Odisha State Pharmacy Council,
Desirable: Computer proficiency (MS Office)
Age: 21 to 32 year as on 01.01.2019
The above positions are purely contractual & can be terminated at any point of time. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
1. Candidate will be selected on the basis of selection process as applicable and Jharsuguda district candidate will be given preference.
2. Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit “No Objection Certificate” form the employer (appointing authority).
3. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligible criteria mentioned above may attend the Walk-in-interview of aforesaid post as per the date & time of registration mentioned against each category at office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Jharsuguda (Registration time- 10.00 AM to 11.00 A.M.). Candidates are requested to visit the official website jharsuguda.nic.in for downloading the details terms & conditions, eligibility criteria, vacancy position, remuneration and application forms and visit on regular interval to the website till finalization of the recruitment process.
4. If a candidate applied for more than one post they shall submit separate application for each post.
5. If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information / documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for any in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents, his/her service shall be terminated from the society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the society on administrative ground such as disobedience / poor performances / misbehavior / criminal activity etc, are not eligible to apply.
6. Number of vacancies / remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
7. The undersigned reserve the right to cancel the advertisement at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
For More Info Go Next Page...