Vacancy for Sales Representative at Lilly
Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Post : Sales Representative - Roanoke VA Primary Care Neuroscience
The Neurosciences Specialty Sales Representative is responsible for effectively managing a defined territory with focus on health care providers in that area. The Neurosciences specialist will be responsible for building preference for Lilly as a respected partner in Neurosciences, exceed sales targets, effectively engage customers, have a business ownership mindset, and effectively implement corporate strategies.
• Represent Lilly as a leader in the Neurosciences community and marketplace
• Track record of sales success: Strive to consistently achieve quarter-over-quarter sales growth in the territory, which results in exceeding sales expectations.
• Demonstrate execution excellence within the assigned territory as it relates to targeting, messaging, programs, and budget.
• Conduct market analysis to develop and implement territory business plans.
• Identify and develop influential business relationships by anticipating and exceeding needs with key customers, influencers, prescribers, speakers, thought leaders, state and local advocacy groups, teaching institutions, and managed care personnel/organizations.
• Focus on developing and building key resource and referral networks to enhance the standard of care for neurology patients within the territory
• Partner with customers to understand practice workflow and patient needs within the practice.
• Provide resources and meet customer needs for disease-state information, diagnostic and patient identification resources, and product-specific support.
• Assist and coordinate critical activities with physicians and office staff through the drug initiation process, device training, patient support programs, and follow-up where applicable.
• Collaborate and partner with peers in the Neuroscience sales organization and brand team to deliver a world class customer experience
• Collaborate with Market Manager, P2P Consultant, Medical, Brands, and other commercial partners to ensure a positive patient experience with treatment.
Strategic Account Management:
• Use Strategic Account Management to understand and map patient flow and referral patterns from HCPs in assigned geographies
• Identify decision criteria and barriers for early detection, diagnosis, and treatment for patients (including protocols, care pathways, specialty referral, etc.)
• Utilize Lilly resources that enhance the customer experience among the HCPs
• Promote product portfolio to HCPs through value-based conversations and communicate safety, efficacy, and treatment expectations
Disease State and Neuroscience Market Knowledge:
• Have external focus and develop deep knowledge of Neurosciences industry/research, local and regional market trends, disease-state, product and competitor knowledge.
• Demonstrate strong market, system, and site of care knowledge in their local ecosystem
• Aggressively pursue ongoing medical knowledge development within and outside of formal Lilly training by reading industry/technical literature (e.g. articles, journals, newsletters) and attending medical conferences when possible.
• Share learning effectively with teammates to serve as a learning resource within the Geo-managed team.
• Earn reputation as a subject-matter authority and a valued resource
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Professional certification or license required to perform this position if required by state
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
• Bilingual skills as aligned with territory and customer needs.
• Minimum 5 years strong sales experience with neurosciences and/or biologics
• Strong background in navigating complex accounts within integrated health systems
• Product launch experience, particularly in a new therapeutic class
• Ability to incorporate the “total office” selling approach/account management
• Proven ability to personalize the customer approach-IQ/EQ balance
• Experience in a multi-channel (collaborative) selling environment
• Adapt quickly to a changing marketplace and should be flexible to learning new products and disease states over time
• Patient centric mindset
• Proven ability to lead the service value chain – exceptional leadership, engaged employees, exceptional customer experiences leading to strong business performance – across team, peers and leadership.
• Strong business analytical skills (business/ financial acumen)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Virginia, North America
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Function Area : Sales
End Date : 5th March-2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database