Require Technical Project Manager at Procter & Gamble | Ph.D, M.Pharm, M.Sc
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Post : Technical Project Manager
- You will be responsible for the dedicated evaluation of innovation ideas for the pipeline.
- You will contribute to the innovation process (i.e. concept development and new product or formulation design).
- Lead formulation and analytical development with a rational approach to development timelines according to scientific needs; minimizing development challenges and costs, including:
• Understand the medical, regulatory, marketing, supply chain and commercial requirements
• You will estimating development costs and internal resources and updating relevant databases
• Build project development plans and timelines in the management tool
• You will be responsible for selecting the Contract Development Organization (CDO) with the help of Procurement and owning the CDO throughout product development, including:
• Preparing the technical documentation.
• Reviewing validation of analytical methods, manufacturing processes, stability protocols, and stability data results, analytical transfers and production transfer documentation.
• Reviewing of technical/quality data generated during formulation development and stability studies, including analytical methods and results.
• Transferring formulation(s) and processes to Manufacturing
PHD or Masters [Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Chemistry (any), Chemical Engineering, or Bioprocess Engineering. Experience 8+ years of experience in formulation, analytical, or product development in a Pharmaceutical, Consumer Health, FMCG, Cosmetics, Food supplements business; at least 3+ years of that in hands-on laboratory work or ability to demonstrate equivalent understanding in industry or in academia (e.g. during PhD/M.S. Lab experience). Experience of being part of a product development team and running projects would be desired but not essential.
• Expertise in causes of physical and chemical incompatibilities in formulations.
• Knowledge of stability (physical and chemical) study needs and stability issues of formulations.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) in English.
• Understanding of clinical studies and claims generation.
• Understanding of the Medical, Quality, Regulatory aspects of new product development.
• Experience in Project management.
• Breadth of knowledge of dosage forms (e.g. topicals, ointments, gels, injections, nasal, etc.).
• Knowledge of packaging options for dosage forms (blisters, tubs, cartons, etc.).
• Knowledge or hands-on experience of scale-up of dosage form manufacturing process.
• Technology Transfer from laboratory to commercial manufacturing site.
Experience : 8+ years
Qualification : Ph.D, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Technical Project
End Date : 5th March, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database