Require Clinical Data Coder at PAREXEL
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post : Clinical Data Coder II
The role of the Clinical Data Coder II (CDC II) is to perform assigned tasks or activities in clinical data coding. Activities may include user acceptance testing (UAT), coding, data validation, generation and integration of queries, running of reports.
To include database set-up through to database lock on assigned projects and with minimal direction/supervision.
Undertakes the Principal CDC role on designated studies. All tasks should be performed in accordance to corporate quality standards, SOPs/Work Instruction/Guidelines, ICH-GCP and/or other international regulatory requirements.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong technical skills including but not limited to the knowledge of Clinical Trial/Data Management/ Coding Systems, PMED, MS-Office products
• Good awareness of all relevant regulations, including ICH-GCP, 21 CFR 11
• Knowledge of medical terminology and awareness of coding dictionaries (e.g.MedDRA & WHODrug)
• Seeks opportunities to develop experience and knowledge in Clinical Trials and Pharmaceutical Industry
• Ability to plan tasks and complete them within the appropriate timescale and to the required quality
• Ability to work in team environment
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Effective time management in order to meet team objectives.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Pharma
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Clinical Data
Job ID : 50885BR
End Date: 15th March, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database