Require Associate Research Analyst at Clarivate Analytics | M.Pharm, M.Sc
Clarivate Analytics is the global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. Building on a heritage going back more than a century and a half, we have built some of the most trusted brands across the innovation lifecycle, including Web of Science, Cortellis, Derwent, CompuMark, MarkMonitor and Techstreet. Today, Clarivate Analytics is a new and independent company on a bold entrepreneurial mission to help our clients radically reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations.
Post : Associate Research Analyst - Pharmachemistry
• Reviewing and selecting patent documents in line with editorial policies and conventions.
• Achieve production volume and quality targets.
• Recording of performance against target.
• Taking an active role within the team to ensure targets are met.
• Maintain awareness of current developments in own technology areas.
• Achieve and maintain consistent quality standards.
• Effective personal planning and time management.
• Maintain a flexible and adaptable approach towards process change.
• To take responsibility for identifying technology training and developmental needs for yourself on an on-going basis.
• To make positive efforts to promote personal safety and that of others by taking reasonable care at work, by carrying out the requirements of the law or following recognised codes of practice provided or advised by management to ensure safe working practices.
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager / director on a permanent or temporary basis.
• Comprehensive knowledge of chemical compounds
• Technical skills as defined for each technology area
• Problem identification and solving skills
• Good numerical skills
• Attention to detail
• Computer and internet literacy with good keyboard skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
• Well organised and disciplined with regards policy, procedure and standards
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
• Effective time management
• Ability to deal with complex and demanding issues
• Self motivated with the ability to deliver consistently
Experience: 6 months - 3 years (Only experienced candidates please apply)
Educational Qualification: M.Sc Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Biochemistry / M.Pharm
Functional Area : Pharmachemistry
End Date : 20th March, 2019
Topics to prepare:
Basis Concepts in Pharmaceutical chemistry such as different class of drug (Alkaloids, antibiotics, steroids etc) and its medicinal use , nomenclature of plant drugs, drug synthesis, medicinal chemistry, basic concepts in pharmacology, various drug formulations types, mode of administrations, drug metabolisms, mechanism of action, current disease trends, current trends in diagnostic process, current trends treatment methods.
1st round: Written test (topics to prepare mentioned above)
2nd round: Interview discussion
See All Other Jobs in our Database